**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alpha two should be more Available in the Game.

I think at this stage alpha two should be more available in the game. At least who are uncollected and cavalier should be given more alpha two . What do you think community?

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Half a t2a a month seems like a pretty good deal for me right now.
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Uncollected shouldnt be getting what they get now that's 4 star content.
    You dont even need 5s for that
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★

I think at this stage alpha two should be more available in the game. At least who are uncollected and cavalier should be given more alpha two . What do you think community?

I'm good
    I only see 12 T2a. How do you plan on using all your T5b?
  • ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    Stewman said:

I'm good
    Well if you follow that rabbit hole I have 14m gold and 7k iso in stash they should increase my 5 and 6 shards so i can use it all
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Stewman said:

I'm good
    Why do you assume he cannot?

If he goes to rank 6s he short t5b in relation. If he solely rank 5s then yeah he might have a problem if he keeps focusing on t5b in the glory store.

This line of thought is ridiculous when examined. You can’t buy an item in excess then complain about not being able to use it because you didn’t account for the other items required to make use of it.

Every rank up isn’t going to work for Goldilocks.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★

Stewman said:

I'm good
    Why do you assume he cannot?

If he goes to rank 6s he short t5b in relation. If he solely rank 5s then yeah he might have a problem if he keeps focusing on t5b in the glory store.

This line of thought is ridiculous when examined. You can’t buy an item in excess then complain about not being able to use it because you didn’t account for the other items required to make use of it.

Every rank up isn’t going to work for Goldilocks.
    ok
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I mentioned this on the suggestion page on the forums a couple months back... honestly it depends on if you spend or not. Although, just like we have a t1 alpha arena... get rid of both the Sunday arenas (or upgrade them)/ add a t2alpha arena. I think it's the next natural progression of the game but unfortunately it's up to Kabam so will all have to just wait and see.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    T2A has been becoming more and more available. Just be patient. If you haven’t yet, join an alliance that does Map 5 all days of AQ at the least.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    How are guys all flooded with t2a? Are u just hoarding and not ranking champs? Its been a good month in game for t2a with gifting and some calendar freebies but on an average month if youre not buying deals with t2a then youre only getting them from a few places, monthly master and uc eq and it isnt much..... Aq and glory store frags which again are ok but still not much unless youre in a high ranking Alliance. Im in a chill alliance and we finish around place 2000 weekly and that only gets 4500 t2a and then glory store is only 1800 frags per serving. And then 1 fully formed from the monthly calendar, which is fantastic. Really happy they have that for the monthly cav calendar.

If i pull a new 5 star that i want to r5 thats gonna cost me 10 t2a. Thats for 1 champ, and to do that i only need 2 t5b. I am constantly chasing the next rank up and rank a few champs a month to r4 or r5. Can the players who are stocked on t2a explain to me where theyre getting them every month? As soon as i get the t2a and t5b to r4 and r5 a champ i do... Ill have 3 t2a and be waiting on the 4th and as soon as i get it then it's used and theyre gone. Only time ive ever had an excess of t2a was during a dry spell of only pulling champs not worth the investment.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

How are guys all flooded with t2a? Are u just hoarding and not ranking champs? Its been a good month in game for t2a with gifting and some calendar freebies but on an average month if youre not buying deals with t2a then youre only getting them from a few places, monthly master and uc eq and it isnt much..... Aq and glory store frags which again are ok but still not much unless youre in a high ranking Alliance. Im in a chill alliance and we finish around place 2000 weekly and that only gets 4500 t2a and then glory store is only 1800 frags per serving. And then 1 fully formed from the monthly calendar, which is fantastic. Really happy they have that for the monthly cav calendar.

If i pull a new 5 star that i want to r5 thats gonna cost me 10 t2a. Thats for 1 champ, and to do that i only need 2 t5b. I am constantly chasing the next rank up and rank a few champs a month to r4 or r5. Can the players who are stocked on t2a explain to me where theyre getting them every month? As soon as i get the t2a and t5b to r4 and r5 a champ i do... Ill have 3 t2a and be waiting on the 4th and as soon as i get it then it's used and theyre gone. Only time ive ever had an excess of t2a was during a dry spell of only pulling champs not worth the investment.

I get most of a t2 alpha every AQ. I rank champs when I have a champ I want to rank. I don’t hoard but I have enough ranked champs that I don’t rank just because I have the resources. Just pulled captain marvel movie and will take her straight to R5. Won’t be a problem.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

• Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I run out of worthy champs b4 t2 alphas

• TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Batman05 said:

Wish I had ur problem lol
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    They just buffed amount of T2A in the glory store, along with T5B. To me it’s clear kabam’s intention that the top echelon of the game is doing plenty of map 5/6/7, and therefore they can move away from T2A a little bit and focus more on T5CC. There’s plenty of T2A to be had, just gotta do AQ lol
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    Batman05 said:

It's beautiful...
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I have been doing map 6x5 for a few months now and have most content completed except for 6.2 and 6.3 exploration(collected most T2 from 6.3) and still have more T5BC to use than T2alpha. Hoping for a new event quest difficulty to combat this.
  • DarkMalachi2DarkMalachi2 Posts: 73
    I'm against anything being easier to obtain, and my reasoning is simple: In the two years I've been playing, it would really tick me off if what took me 2 years to accomplish, new players could accomplish in six months with the same frequency of play. I mean, just think about that for a sec.

And I understand why someone who just started playing would want more resource opportunities, but it puzzles me when veteran players would ask for such. I mean, if you can spend money to obtain what I have in two years, then I understand and agree with being able to spend to get a leg up on things. After all, time is money, so money opportunities should definitely come into play. But opportunities shouldn't increase for up-and-coming players. They should have to do what we have all had to do to get what we have..