**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any word on the balance changes yet? Items expiring would like to know if I can use them.

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
Just checking in on the status of the potential balance changes have 3 T5b and 7 T2a expiring and would like make an informed decision on ranking up HT, Cull or Annihilus 6 stars to rank 2. Can't do it without information though.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    HT is getting buffed, and he's already good so he's a safe bet. Id hold on Annihalus and Cull for now personally.
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    I have 5 star namor I’m waiting on using my generic awakening gem on and a whole lot of sig stones but I was told to wait to see what happens with him. Hey Kabam when you gonna let us know about namor.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

HT is getting buffed, and he's already good so he's a safe bet. Id hold on Annihalus and Cull for now personally.

That's currently how I'm thinking but if they boost Culls block proficiency I might think of ranking him. But we've been waiting quite a long time and items are expiring which isn't exactly fair for the people that basically bought these champs. Customers shouldn't have to wait this long in my opinion. We could've been discussing the changes this whole time instead of waiting for what possible changes there might be and then a discussion which just adds more time.
This discussion has been closed.