**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Sigil Changes

What happened to the item update timer in the black iso store?
I am definitely sure that the timer for all items was updated every 7 days (excеpt 5star crystall), but now for every item the refresh timer has become 14 days.
Does this mean that in one month I can use the store only 2 times in fact?
I haven’t seen news that the use of the black iso store will be reduced.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Iliphas said:

I am definitely sure that the timer for all items was updated every 7 days (excеpt 5star crystall), but now for every item the refresh timer has become 14 days.

It has always been 14 days. The timer is set, this can lead to some confusion. If you are to get the sigil this past sunday you would have only had 1 day before the timer reset so you could theoretically get it 2 times in one day. When they first released the sigil it was one week before the 2 week reset.

But even in the introduction message it said "

Click to Enlarge. Item limits refresh every 2 weeks.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/151639/introducing-the-summoner-sigil
  • Options
    IliphasIliphas Posts: 49
    Lormif said:

Iliphas said:

It has always been 14 days. The timer is set, this can lead to some confusion. If you are to get the sigil this past sunday you would have only had 1 day before the timer reset so you could theoretically get it 2 times in one day. When they first released the sigil it was one week before the 2 week reset.

But even in the introduction message it said "

Click to Enlarge. Item limits refresh every 2 weeks.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/151639/introducing-the-summoner-sigil
    Very strange...
    Anyway, thanks a lot!