**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Colossus

Why is the 1* Colossus not included in the update?

Comments

• Options
    MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    No thanks. Time it took you to type could have just answered
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Hey, did you know there is a search function? its really cool and you can find some topics you might not think have been asked before
  • Options
    Eh. Again. Someone could just answer the question and I could check back in several days when I remember to give a s***..
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,197 ★★★
    To the OP: Just because it may take the same time to actually answer you as it does to tell you to search, doesn't mean we should bother to answer you. Reinforcing the idea that the search function should be used will help us all much more moving forward than simply giving you an answer that has been discussed ad nauseam when Variant 4 was released. Searching instead of opening a new thread lets us focus on NEW topics of conversation / discussion / debate / argument here on the forums.
  • Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Sooooo......
    why's the 1* colossus not included in the update?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Maybe I should elaborate. I really don't care. Was just asking for an Alli buddy. My V4 is done long time ago. The real answer more than likely lies in Colossus would have made the 1* challenge to easy so kabam wouldn't let it. I'm sure the official answer is a dance.