**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can someone who's not uncollected....

Can someone who's not uncollected still get a million acorns?

Comments

• Options
    natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra would love a answer. Than in advance.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Regardless of if you can get them, you won't be able to spend them. To spend 1 Million Acorns (and hit the final Milestone in the Solo Event), you'll need to buy every item in the Store. Some of those Items are locked to Uncollected players. You have time, so I would encourage you to hit 5.2 as soon as you can.

Lucky me that did it last month. Still, kinda harsh for the non-UC.
  • Options
    natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    Ok thanks @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Thanks for putting the screws to all of us that have been playing the game for ever , but are not skilled/ smart, or rich enough to become uncollected. Unreal! Total ****. And it’s getting worse every month
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    ECOMA said:

Mainer123 said:

Thanks for putting the screws to all of us that have been playing the game for ever , but are not skilled/ smart, or rich enough to become uncollected. Unreal! Total ****

Wow thanks for not putting in the effort and still feeling entitled to the same rewards as people that did
    I try act 5 4 to 5 times a day for months now. Don’t tell me about effort And by they way **** I had high blood pressure that took out my kidneys and most of my eye sight. So go pound sand
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Mainer123 i did it with a full 4/40 team and not that many revives...get skilled
  • Options
    Hard to get good when your eyes can’t track the faster ai in harder content
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    @Mainer123 beating the collector is not that difficult now just a few team revives should do it and if u said been playing the game forever u should of beaten collector a long time ago then
  • Options
    Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Big oof. Story quests were so boring so I haven’t hit uncollected yet. It’s a real shame.
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Yeah it's boring intill act 5
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    dude, just go for it. it isnt as hard as u think. master dexing and intercepts and ur gd to go.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Being cavalier makes it all worth it
  • Options
    fucboisk8fucboisk8 Posts: 11
    Maybe its a first comment but my enemy in AW havent uncollected but have a title Monkey Joe, it means he sell 1000.000 accorn. I cant report user but i find this tread. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    fucboisk8fucboisk8 Posts: 11

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    fucboisk8 said:

Probably he is a cheater who got his uncollected title removed. After spending 1M Acorns, he must have got banned.