**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Event Rocks!

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
This new event is awesome and I'm having so much fun with it, the new EQ was fun and fair, 100% UC EQ in a few hours and treated myself to a lot of good stuff in the Acorn Store. The side quest is difficult, but very fun and pleasantly challenging. Overall, Kabam nailed it this time!

Comments

• Options
    ECOMAECOMA Posts: 328 ★★
    See and this is where I disagree 100 percent in a few hrs makes it too easy to me.

Been done myself like 3 hrs now.

Rewards seem solid with all the acorn stuff tho. Already bought up all the t2a for a new r5
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The side quest was good. They have been trending long and tedious so this was a pleasant surprise. I thought UC was too easy and lacked even one hard fight but all good.
  • Options
    volrexvolrex Posts: 48
    Sounds like you just hit good rng with the side quest ,the enemies can range from alright to just units vacums
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @volrex I did alright on the enemies, but the last one before the boss was a rage Havok and I didn't have a counter to him. Just threw my team at him and made it to The Champion boss with just Corvus, had to revive twice, but I am more prepared for the next one.
  • Options
    nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    Mine kicked me out with an hour left. Couldn't finish.
  • Options
    nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    nh4cl said:

Once you enter you only have 30 minutes to complete the side quest
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    nh4cl said:

you get a 30 minute timer when you first jump into it, at least for Epic. That top timer is is for the daily reset of the side quest.
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    nh4cl said:

Did your 30min timer expire? You only have 30 min to complete.