Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My First 6 star!!!!

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

I'm so happy with my 6 star Sentinel. The best thing is that he doesn't need to be duped. I can't even level him up because all my tech iso went to Ghost but when I took him to variant 3 quest 1 the She Hulk path. I completed the quest without even realising it. I'm so happy.

Comments

• Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 542 ★★★
    Congrats! I just pulled a 5* sentinel yesterday and I’m looking forward to trying him out.
  • Options
    Yes! Thank you!
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    He also has a heal block/armor break on the SP1. I believe he has some kind of Regen with the SP3 but I've never looked into it.
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Yeah I love my 5* even un awakened. Great mrsinister counter and there is regen in sp3
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    One of the absolute best 6*s in game... Congrats!
  • Options
    Thanks all!
  • Options
    Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    That is a great pull, especially for your first 6 star.
  • Options
    AnbeiAnbei Posts: 122
    My first 6* is Invisible Woman. B)
  • Options
    Yes. I was very scared, thinking about all the bad pulls i could get. But Sentinel is Great.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Grats. My first 6* was deadpool xforce which really bummed me out...but my second 6* was Corvus so i dont complain anymore on bad pull :)
  • Options
    CKLIMCKLIM Posts: 25
    Congrats!

I pulled my first 6* yesterday too. So stoked

• Options
    CKLIM said:

Congrats!

I pulled my first 6* yesterday too. So stoked

That's a great pull. She's the best champion in the game and doesn't need the awakened ability. I use my 5 star R4 everyday.
  • Options
    Anbei said:

My first 6* is Invisible Woman. B)

Great!
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Sentinel is a great first 6*

He doesn't need to be duped (helps a bit to speed up analysis charges but not necessary), you can steamroll Variant 3 if you haven't already, and always good to have a strong double immunities champ on your squad.

Congrats