**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Accornucopia rewards

No rewards???
Am I unlucky or this is a worthless event?

Comments

• Options
    tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    You've already got the acorns from each fight. Those are the rewards in the side quests.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    In this event we get rewards after each fight thats it
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    It's actually great because you don't have to burn revives to complete the quest.

Best thing ever happened in this game.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    It’s just bad optics. This isn’t the first event you bust your butt to get through then see a big nothing burger at the completion screen. If you can make it through some of these you should see something at the end! Just sayin it’s a big let down when you make it and this is what you are greeted with in the end.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

It’s just bad optics. This isn’t the first event you bust your butt to get through then see a big nothing burger at the completion screen. If you can make it through some of these you should see something at the end! Just sayin it’s a big let down when you make it and this is what you are greeted with in the end.

The
    Rewards
    Are
    Given
    For
    Each
    Fight

Why is this so hard to understand.
  • Options
    so one question, as the rewards are in the fights, may I store the baskets and use them to enter multiple times in the same day?
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

so one question, as the rewards are in the fights, may I store the baskets and use them to enter multiple times in the same day?

Yes you can run multiple a day if you have the baskets