**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

4Loki, Need I Say More?!

We are looking for one new member who wants to be actively involved in the fastest rising alliance in MCOC. 4Loki is #2 in the US and 34th in the world, looking to be #1. We do Map 6 regularly and rank consistently in the top 10-30 for AQ rewards.

What we ask: don't whine, 5,500 prestige minimum, communicate well, pay your dues (easily covered by alliance activities) and meet your minimums for events.

If you want more details or to be considered, PM me on Line: Doc 82

Comments

• Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Couldn't find you :(
  • Doc82Doc82 Posts: 5
    edited August 2017
    PM on Line at: sommerdo or in the game at Doc 82
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    This is the same alliance as BG right? I thought you guys had a big waiting list? I'm not looking to leave my alliance, just asking.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    #KickBrianGrantfrom4Loki ...lol
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Whoever they recruit might replace Brian Grant. Who knows.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Lol brian grant is the one who made 4loki famous i bet
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    They need 5500 prestige but hardly 5 players in that alliance has that much prestige. The remaining like bg must've completed lol and are taking their own sweet time to rank up their 5 stars I guess. Btw they are huge spenders anyway and do multiple times map 6.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    NDK13 wrote: »
    They need 5500 prestige but hardly 5 players in that alliance has that much prestige. The remaining like bg must've completed lol and are taking their own sweet time to rank up their 5 stars I guess. Btw they are huge spenders anyway and do multiple times map 6.

It's like this in most alliances... Long time members have a different set of standards and requirements than newer ones. They're typically immune to requirements that newer members have.

• JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    This is the same alliance as BG right? I thought you guys had a big waiting list? I'm not looking to leave my alliance, just asking.

yup was told the same so i looked elsewhere my prestige is 5400+
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    "Need I Say More?" And then you said more...haha. Just some advice...arrogance isn't usually a good marketing method.

• nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    "Need i say more?"

Then false claims about being the fastest growing alliance.
    Then expects a 5500 prestige and asks to stop whining when not many alliance members have it already.
    Oh and yeah, you definitely need to say more if you are NEEDING a player to be generous enough to join your alliance.
  • DegirmenciogluDegirmencioglu Posts: 93
    edited August 2017
    So you want a 5500 prestige player to carry those who aren't no where near 5500 prestige... a joke. What a way to recruit.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Lol brian grant is the one who made 4loki famous i bet
    That's true.
  • 5500 prestige? I know brian grant prestige isn't that high yall need to kick him

Hit me on line bro, ID Kingcalig
    12mill T4cc Alliance