**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I make it?

Will I be able to reach 1 million acorns if I do everything except the epic acornucopia (master 37 times instead). And if I need to grind arena, how much do I need to do?

Comments

• Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    That'll still get you the gem and everything in the store.

Assuming you do everything except you do master instead of epic acornucopia, you'll finish with about 1250000 acorns without doing arena. Epic gives about 600k more acorns over the month than master does, even after the extra runs master gives, but the excess of acorns is still more.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Ordalca said:

That'll still get you the gem and everything in the store.

Assuming you do everything except you do master instead of epic acornucopia, you'll finish with about 1250000 acorns without doing arena. Epic gives about 600k more acorns over the month than master does, even after the extra runs master gives, but the excess of acorns is still more.

sorry also forgot to add that I cannot 100% epic EQ but probably only the first 2 chapters
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,673 Guardian

Will I be able to reach 1 million acorns if I do everything except the epic acornucopia (master 37 times instead). And if I need to grind arena, how much do I need to do?

To figure out different scenarios, use this chart: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1098119/#Comment_1098119

37 runs of Master is 449957 acorns (not on the chart).

Uncollected EQ has 40k, 60k, and 100k acorns for full explore of chapter 1, 2, and 3 respectively, so factor in which ones you aren't doing.

All objectives (including the 2* rank up) total 200k acorns. The calendar should drop 50k acorns in four weeks. If you fully explore Normal, Heroic, and Master, and do the first two chapters of Uncollected that will be 300k (50k, 50k, 100k, and 100k). That's 550k. With the 37 Master runs that 999957 acorns. You'd need to grind 43 acorns. I'm assuming that's not going to be a problem.

If you can't fully explore UC chapter 2, that's another 60k you need to find. The arena has 150k total in four arena runs (two for Squirrel Girl, two for Nova, and we're all presuming all of them will have the same number of acorns). Still doable, but will take more time.

If you can't fully explore any part of UC, that's another 40k you need to find, or 100k (plus 43) total. That's still doable, but now you have to snag 2/3rds of all the milestone rewards in there, which will now take dedicated arena grinding.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

To figure out different scenarios, use this chart: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1098119/#Comment_1098119

Uncollected EQ has 40k, 60k, and 100k acorns for full explore of chapter 1, 2, and 3 respectively, so factor in which ones you aren't doing.

All objectives (including the 2* rank up) total 200k acorns. The calendar should drop 50k acorns in four weeks. If you fully explore Normal, Heroic, and Master, and do the first two chapters of Uncollected that will be 300k (50k, 50k, 100k, and 100k). That's 550k. With the 37 Master runs that 999957 acorns. You'd need to grind 43 acorns. I'm assuming that's not going to be a problem.

If you can't fully explore UC chapter 2, that's another 60k you need to find. The arena has 150k total in four arena runs (two for Squirrel Girl, two for Nova, and we're all presuming all of them will have the same number of acorns). Still doable, but will take more time.

If you can't fully explore any part of UC, that's another 40k you need to find, or 100k (plus 43) total. That's still doable, but now you have to snag 2/3rds of all the milestone rewards in there, which will now take dedicated arena grinding.
    Thank you for all of this!!! I can definitely explore 1st part of UC and possibly the 2nd part as well (depending on the nodes for this one). I guess I may have to do some arena grinding
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Thank you for all of this!!! I can definitely explore 1st part of UC and possibly the 2nd part as well (depending on the nodes for this one). I guess I may have to do some arena grinding
    Your in the same boat as me! Later I think I’ll spend my first few pennies in the game and buy the 600 unit pack for energy and revives for when I try chapter 2