**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Beginner bracket doubts

I started playing 4 days ago and have one roster enough to do one battle for arena. I plan to compete for the basics once I get 2+ teams , is it possible to get the hero with such a low number of teams?

Comments

• Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Nope, you will get there soon though.!
  • Options
    R0ID_RAGER0ID_RAGE Posts: 37
    Avkjiolp wrote: »
    I started playing 4 days ago and have one roster enough to do one battle for arena. I plan to compete for the basics once I get 2+ teams , is it possible to get the hero with such a low number of teams?

You're getting a little ahead of yourself there buddy... you'll definitely need to wait quite a while before you even think about attempting to get the basic champ in the arenas!
    You'd need at least 8 teams of 3* champs at rank 4/40 & the same amount of 4* champ teams at rank 3/30 minimum if you want even a slight chance at coming close to scoring enough to win the basic! And that would be for the old champs that have been around a while being given as the basic's.... if its any of the newer ones than forget it you'd never come close enough to getting the basic!
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    if you're in the beginning bracket the best way to rank your team up is doing quests 100%. if you're lucky enough to get 6 4*'s in the first month, then you'll want to get right up to the highest arena and compete for rare 4*s as others in your bracket will not have as many. Having an alliance is important, to help, and grinding those 6 champs every 2 hours is just a quick way to collect. Once you're int he second month bracket all you'll need is 450k-600k to get the champ.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    R0ID_RAGE wrote: »
    You're getting a little ahead of yourself there buddy... you'll definitely need to wait quite a while before you even think about attempting to get the basic champ in the arenas!
    You'd need at least 8 teams of 3* champs at rank 4/40 & the same amount of 4* champ teams at rank 3/30 minimum if you want even a slight chance at coming close to scoring enough to win the basic! And that would be for the old champs that have been around a while being given as the basic's.... if its any of the newer ones than forget it you'd never come close enough to getting the basic!
    I think you're talking about the veteran bracket.
  • Options
    pana cand ma incadrez la begginner la versus?
  • Options
    la incepatori