**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spending Acorns when CONTENDER and below

I have an account that is CONTENDER. LVL 25
I have spent 100k acorns at the Acorn store, but there is a problem.
I can't spend anymore acorns because I can not access the UNCOLLECTED and CAVALIER items.
That means I can not continue to participate in the solo event either.
Is this how the event was designed?
I can grind and get acorns but can't use them because of my progression?
Please help

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    It's just another incentive to progress
    As far as I know there are not cavalier items
  • Options
    N_Phyrkno1N_Phyrkno1 Posts: 7
    If a sommoner is CONTENDER he can not use his earned acorns for purchases towards UNCOLLECTED or CAVALIER items. A CONTENDER can only purchase items for CONTENDER level items. The items do not refresh daily, once all items for that level are purchased that sommoner can not Spend any more acorns. Because he can not spend any more acorns he can not earn points towards the Spend solo event.
    KABAM is preventing lower level sommoners from participating in the event beyond a certain point.
    @Kabam Miike Am I right or wrong?
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Yes, go become uncollected and collect the rest
  • Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    DUH its called progression for a reason...So progress through story.
  • Options
    N_Phyrkno1N_Phyrkno1 Posts: 7
    @Fugitive21 that is the goal but want to compete too
  • Options
    TalhamazizTalhamaziz Posts: 66
    If you can recall, kabam gifted 5k 5* shards for Uncollected and 4* hero crystal for Contenders, (cannot exactly recall the event).This motivated me enough to go Uncollected on both accounts. Although i had only five 4* 4/40 mid level champs on my other ID.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Curious if I am understanding this correctly, if I say was able to achieve uncollected before this event ends would I have access to those items in the Squirrel Store or would I have to wait till next month like they do with the calendar. If anyone knows please comment.

Thank you!

BowTieJohn
  • Options
    Judge_PainJudge_Pain Posts: 93
    You don't need the 5* AG to get uncollected. Many did it with 4*s.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

If a sommoner is CONTENDER he can not use his earned acorns for purchases towards UNCOLLECTED or CAVALIER items. A CONTENDER can only purchase items for CONTENDER level items. The items do not refresh daily, once all items for that level are purchased that sommoner can not Spend any more acorns. Because he can not spend any more acorns he can not earn points towards the Spend solo event.
    KABAM is preventing lower level sommoners from participating in the event beyond a certain point.

I can live with the items in the store not being available to everyone but the whole milestone thing is kind of a middle finger
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

You are correct. Sometimes there are limits to how far a player can progress in some events. Sometimes that limit is due to the intrinsic difficulty of the event, sometimes that limit is due to the roster development of the player, and sometimes that limit is gated by the progress tier of the player.

That's just the reality of progressional games. Sometimes certain things are only available to players that reach a certain level of progress, because sometimes progress has exclusive rewards to incentivize pushing for more progress.