**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My tier list

AgentkAgentk Posts: 431 ★★★
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Decided to create a tier list tell me what you think about it

Comments

• Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Well, a lot of tier lists come to the same conclusions. The deviations interest me. Like: how in earth is Kamala Khan better than Angela and on par with Hela and Proxima?
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    carnage mid tire are you kidding me ?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    1 I can't read any of the tech and
    2 you forgot Ghost Rider
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Generally I agree with your list, just a few alterations I would make. G2099 is easily top tier. Colossus and Elsa are too high. And Gwenpool should be on the same level as Night Thrasher. You could argue moving one up or one down with way but they’re pretty similar power levels. Void should also be top tier

You also appear to have forgotten Killmonger, so I’ll save you the time, put him into god tier. If you’re going to add requirements to him it’s duped and high sig but I think he’s worthy without it
  • Options
    Agentk said:

I can read this thanks
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    edited January 2020
    Mephisto god tier 😂
  • Options
    Agentk said:

Well, a lot of tier lists come to the same conclusions. The deviations interest me. Like: how in earth is Kamala Khan better than Angela and on par with Hela and Proxima?

With her CMM synergy she hits harder then Angela and has poison immunity and buff removal I’d suggest watching swedeah speed kill of rol cap marvel she’s overlooked as she needs high sig which not many people will get her there
    She certainly does not hit harder than angela
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Kamala Khan is meme tier
  • Options
    Agentk said:

Agentk said:

With her CMM synergy she hits harder then Angela and has poison immunity and buff removal I’d suggest watching swedeah speed kill of rol cap marvel she’s overlooked as she needs high sig which not many people will get her there
    She certainly does not hit harder than angela
    She certainly does with the cap marvel synergy 5:65 Angela has 7.5k mediums and I’ve seen kamal khan hit 16k mediums plus her special attacks actually do damage
    Well any case Angela hits hard without sig or synergies so in that right she still ranks ahead