**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A hairy decision

Gday amigos your boy just pulled a five star medusa. Now the problem is I have zero experience with her, I know she used to be incredible but is she worth using? What rank is she worth taking to unduped or is a dupe necessary for her to be good? Any tips on using her? I can take her to rank 4 right now if she’s worth it so I’d love some info guys cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    edited January 2020
    She's amazing. Shuts down all robots completely. Poison immune. Amazing damage (especially when duped). So I'd say she is worth r4 (got one myself at r4) Her synergy with BB and Karnak further enhances her damage and doubles the furies she gets from her awakened ability.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    She is pretty alright unduped, though much better when duped. What I normally do is I stack at least 2 armor breaks on the opponent and then throw my l1, this causes them to armor shatter allowing her to stack bleeds, if the opp is not bleed immune, as well as heavily weakening the opponets defense. She makes for a decent attacker unduped but is far more effective when duped
    I have a duped 4* and an unduped 5* of her
  • Options
    BazzaBazza Posts: 42
    Should I take her r4 unduped or hang on a bit