**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mysterio is underrated

I know I'm going to get a ton of people who say tier lists don't matter but a lot of people base rank up decisions on that and how much they like the character (for me its 80% if I like the character 20% tier list). I wanted to make a post to gauge the community's opinion on something; Is Mysterio high demi god tier, or is he worthy of god tier? I personally think he's worthy of god tier just from the damage output once you get to the sp3. While he kind of lacks in utility, I think he does shine in some awkward but fun and quirky situations. For example, that sp2 power drain has saved me countless times from a Hyperion about to wreck me with an sp3 or a Havok about to literally obliterate me. It may not be as good as other power drain mechanics, but it saves you when you need it most. His special 1 damage reflect is also quite helpful in my opinion. Against any champion that gives you a non damaging debuff on their special, I sometimes just fire off my sp1, tank the damage from their special, get that willpower healing going, then regen all the damage I took and have more health for it! (Not even mentioning the damage that has been done back to them). Finally, the sp3 allows you to put out some really nice damage and put a MEGA poison on the opponent that even as a 6 star r1 deals somewhere in the ball park of 50k damage! If you're aggressive enough and have the play style down you can get two poisons off if he's awakened, and quite easily even three if he is awakened! You may argue that against poison immune champions he looses a bit of that usefulness but I would counter with two things; 1. Even without the poison, the sp3 gives you a damage boost which in my experience has allowed me to get 8-10k mediums and 3-5k lights. 2. Archangel looses most of if not all his usefulness against poison immune champions, as it doesn't allow him to place a neurotoxin. I understand AA's main appeal is that his neuro also reduces Ability accuracy (I have him awakened as well), but in the damage department he lags behind if the opponent is poison immune, while Mysterio still does really nice damage from the boost from sp3. So, what do you guys think? Should Mysterio be classified as a god tier? Personally, I think so.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I thought Mysterio was rated quite highly, I really like him myself but can’t get him higher than a 3*...
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Savio444 said:

I thought Mysterio was rated quite highly, I really like him myself but can’t get him higher than a 3*...

He's classified as high demi god tier in Seatin's tier list but I genuinely believe he's a god tier
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I mean I think AA is god tier and not beyond so I stand by mysterio being high demigod tier...for now. Kabam do like to introduce new designs and nodes that cater to newer champs so maybe with abyss and 6.4 he gets more favourable matchups that would alleviate him to god tier but right now I dont see myself ranking him before any of the other tech gods.