**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Who should I focus on?

Out of these 5 stars who should I go us on ranking up? Cant rank up captain iw or ss as I need t5b. I do have a 5* mutant awakening gem but I assume mr sinister isn't good enough for it.

Comments

• Options
    ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    Sorry this is the other champs

• Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Cap america thn ss
    Haweye is also a decent champ
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    star lord for damage ramp up
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Let's see, since you can't rank up SS and Cap IW, let's analyse the other champions.

Gwenpool - I recommend taking her up, large benefit from awakened ability though, up to you.

Doctor Octopus - Needs to be awakened for insane power control, not worth it unawakened in my opinion.

Doctor Voodoo - Needs awakening.

Morningstar - Definitely her if you don't want to take up Gwenpool, she's an amazing champion, sick damage, perfect block chance, bleed immune, other typical mystic stuff. I would definitely go with her.

Star Lord - Needs awakening.

OG Thor - Could take up, kinda relies on awakened ability though.

Others are much less impactful than this, Hawkeye would've been amazing if he were awakened. So I think you should go with either Morningstar or Gwenpool, preferably Morningstar since Gwenpool isn't awakened.