**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why are awakening gems always the same class

How is it that, there's a 1 in 6 chance at any single class but everyone i know only ever gets 1 type?

I myself am at 6 science in a row!
Every person ive ever talked to and every youtube player seems to experience the same bs...

Don't you make enough money off of your customers to stop rigging crystals and lying about drop rates?

Comments

• Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    In my time of playing MCOC, I've Pulled 1 Skill AG, 2 Cosmic AG, 1 Mutant AG, 2 Tech AG, 2 science AG and 2 Mystic AGs

I really do think it's just random and not a conspiracy theory... But I have no idea
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Use your science gem on Rhino.
    Every Time you use a AG on a low Tier champ you switch to the next class.

Mutant? Cyclops!
    Mystic? Iron fist!
    And so on...

There will be a time When u run out off a specific class AG. And then! U pull the champ who realy needs it.

Its a game. hang on and hope for the next time or quit.
    But dont enrage. That is not helpfull for your health.
  • Options
    Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I know a lot of players that have primarily pulled one class and a couple that have only pulled one class. Myself? 3 mystics, 2 mutants, 1 cosmic, 1 tech, and 1 science.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    It’s random.....plain and simple.

I’ve pulled every class, some several times. Some were in my inventory for over a year, others I used immediatly, it’s random.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I havent gotten any duplicates yet for class gems lol but i have gotten 2 generics in this accounts life lol
  • Options
    Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    Dude same except for mystic! This is after using 3 on champions, never got any other class
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I have pulled 4 cosmic,1 tech,1 skill,1 mystic and 1 mutant so far...it sucks to be on the worse end of RNG but it is what it is...no conspiracy theory..plus cosmic is a good class to have multiple gems in
  • Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    I've pulled 6 Tech AG(used on Starky, Ghost, Warlock, still have 3), 4 Science (used on HT, CapIW, Thing, 1 left), 2 cosmic (used on CMM, Corvus), 2 Mystic(used on SS, still have 1) and 1 skill(used on Aegon).

To this date, I haven't gotten a single 5* Mutant AG.
    Feels kind of ripped off but sadly know how RNG sometimes can be insanely lucky and other times makes you rip something in a anger.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    I wish i had pulled Science gem for my CAIW but pull a Tech gem. No ghost, sparky, sentinal nor StarLord till now. Only Punisher 2099 and Vulture :(
  • Options
    XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 98
    I seem to always pull mutant 😭😭
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    7 Tech AGs myself here... used one on OG Vision as I am out of other targets at this point.

• Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Totally agree. The order that I have pulled my 5* awakening gems

1. Cosmic
    2. Science
    3. Science
    4. Science
    5. Mutant
    6. Skill
    7. Skill
    8. Skill
    9. Tech

4 out of 5 in 9 awakening gems may sound good, but the time it took from pulling my first science / skill to a different class awakening gem was over a year. Waiting something for over a year doesn't sound fun.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I don't know the answer or proper explanation to your case. I can just relate my honest experience and feelings. If my memory is right, I've had these as my recent pulls in this order:
    3 mystics [consecutive]
    1 Cosmic
    2 Tech [also consecutive]

I was so furious after the third mystic and reached out to Kabam support for explanation. It was sad cos my roster had fewer and unrankable mystic champs, let a lone awaken them. Before I opened the cosmic, I tell you, I was so scared it'd be a mystic. Glad it wasn't eventhough I have no cosmic worthy of it. Still don't, waiting on Cull and Annihilus rebalance. In time I got Dr Voodoo and Ghost Rider, so I used 2 of the mystic. [Not that I even cared for them, barely use them or maybe I don't know how] Had Stark Spidey at r5 unduped, I awakened him with a tech gem and later pulled another Tech. Contemplating using it on IMIW or Starlord, not sure.

Note: Someone mentioned in one of my former alliance that: if you continue to keep or save a particular kind of resource, the higher the chance of you getting that same kind. Not sure how true this is.

Kabam has a system and algorithm in place that decides these things. I don't know really how it works. But I'd give it time:
    You'd either pull different classes or
    You'd get good champs to use these gems on, after all, they're called GEMS.

If it doesn't work like that for you, and still feel frustrated, you can do whatever to your account. Whatever makes you happy, games should.

• Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    undefined

• Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    Madcat said:

7 Tech AGs myself here... used one on OG Vision as I am out of other targets at this point.

How much goes OG vision cost during the offer?