**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about number of empty nodes on EQ/SQ maps

ScorpiodsuScorpiodsu Posts: 21
edited January 2020 in General Discussion

I’ve been playing this game for a long time now and never really bothered to ask but just wondering if there is a specific reason why there are so many blank nodes on new maps that use up a bunch of energy. Not complaining or anything but really wondering if there is a specific reason.

On this map, the last leg is a straight line with 4 blank nodes that use 3 energies each. I’m not saying make it 0 nodes between the fights but 4 seems excessive. And there are plenty of examples in all of the maps. Just curious about it.

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They keep the energy used amount about the same every month. That means they have to add blank tiles to meet that requirement sometimes.
  • ScorpiodsuScorpiodsu Posts: 21
    Neotwism said:

They keep the energy used amount about the same every month. That means they have to add blank tiles to meet that requirement sometimes.

Ok that would seem to make sense. They should probably add something to the nodes. Add something so it doesn’t look so wasteful.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Scorpiodsu what should they add? Do u want to face more opponents for the same rewards? It is a waste of energy, but if the quest costs x amount of energy I would rather they be empty than another difficult fight.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

Neotwism said:

Ok that would seem to make sense. They should probably add something to the nodes. Add something so it doesn’t look so wasteful.
    They often draw patterns, this seems to resemble a squirrels teeth. The energy and fights per path is consistent with other EQs
  • ScorpiodsuScorpiodsu Posts: 21
    Neotwism said:

@Scorpiodsu what should they add? Do u want to face more opponents for the same rewards? It is a waste of energy, but if the quest costs x amount of energy I would rather they be empty than another difficult fight.

Add some ISO, gold or something. I’m certainly not suggesting adding another fight for the same rewards lol.

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    The fact they make champion gates where you suppose to find them 2 or 3 times is complete annoying and not necessary at all