**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Killmonger SP2 after combo ender

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
It seems impossible to chain Killmonger's SP2 after finishing combo (both MLLLL and MLLLM). The enemy always blocks it.

Is it a bug? Or is it intended? Or is it just me?

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

I've recently used Killmonger and am able to chain SP2. How many times have you reproduced? Against who? Are you sure the enemy didn't have unstoppable or auto block active?

I have tried like 5x against King Groot (epic Acornucopia), he blocked both after M and L combo ender. Same with Mastee EQ 2.2 Iceman boss
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    It's a bug that's been going forever. Especially in Act 5, it seems impossible to do this, but it happens in arenas too. I have decided to live with it, since Kabam will not even acknowledge it.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    It’s a device or player issue. I’ve never had trouble chaining it on but some people swear by it. If it was a game bug we’d all experience it
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    It is probably game related as I have not been able to do it either lately. I can rarely throw heavies now without them intercepting me first. Parry and block works half the time and the controls do not work as they should. And Kabam has not fixed this for a few years now and will not as long as you continue to give them your money.
  • Muoio_SubitoMuoio_Subito Posts: 16
    hello, it also happens to me, to remedy the problem I do sp2 while the fifth hit of the combo is starting.
    I have no idea what the underlying problem is, but so I solved the problem.
  • GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    yes i do that as well. i throw the sp2 earlier to avoid the issue
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I used to run into this often with KM. When i need to fire SP2 off, I would do MLLL-> SP2 combo, skipping out on that last hit in the combo to ensure the special connects.