**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

FINALLY

I’ve been playing this game for 4 years as free to play, and finally have enough resources for my first R5!
My next goal is to 100% Act 5, so what are your recommendations?? I’m thinking either Corvus or Cap, but open to other recommendations too

FINALLY 34 votes

Corvus awakened
61%
GamerPantherusNZHaji_SaabTROUBL3DLvernon15peaty_1977SvensktigerDankestChefTJ107TheSquish671Suman_sahABonzodavidNimorNightMonkeyDas_giNik_860sastomSheDroveMeHereNightbat216TheToxicCactus 21 votes
Cap IW sig 75
35%
Spity68DrownedGodAjay121LibralonixHammerbro_64TheHeroDeservedGhostboytjieEinfachSoDevilMayCryPablo276Keniutek4dlai 12 votes
Other
2%
H_I_Z 1 vote

Comments

• neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214

For reference..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Corvus awakened
    Covus wil helo u vs the last boss in ac5
    I’m assuming a tie means I can’t go wrong... anyone make a case for one over the other?
  • Nightbat216Nightbat216 Posts: 195
    Corvus awakened
    Corvus has more uses in act 5 then cpiw once you start getting into act 6 stuff that's when cpiw is way more beneficial

Corvus has more uses in act 5 then cpiw once you start getting into act 6 stuff that's when cpiw is way more beneficial

Thanks! If that’s the case, maybe it makes sense to do Corvus first, and by the time I finish act 5 I’ll have more t5b to rank up Cap before moving on to act 6
    Corvus awakened
    neglass7 said:

Thanks! If that’s the case, maybe it makes sense to do Corvus first, and by the time I finish act 5 I’ll have more t5b to rank up Cap before moving on to act 6
    Sure no problem also one thing you have to remember is while your finishing up act 5 try and get cpiw as high sig as possible it will make him much better the higher you can get him
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Corvus awakened
    Corvus will get u Caviler at rank 5. Mine did with only 200 units total.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Other
    blade, nuff said.
    Corvus awakened
    H_I_Z said:

blade, nuff said.

Now I do agree with you that blade is an amazing champion but better then corvus and cpiw not so sure about that but in all honesty it's a matter of opinion
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Corvus awakened
    H_I_Z said:

blade, nuff said.

No, just no, he’s not even close to corvus and cap, especially unduped