**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another mediocore meme that satisfy my hunger for fun rankups

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/xUtgyT-w00E

he is actually fun and perfect candidate for minor reworks!! #buffironfist
#buffmystics

Comments

• Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Iron Fist should work a lot against Emma Frost, with all those Armor Breaks he causes
  • Options
    RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    He already got a rework pre 12.0 from what I remember so I wouldn't hold my breath on him getting another buff anytime soon
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    yeh way he has never gotten even 1 synergy to stay relevant or no utility, no damage means he might get actual rework if they stop woth their voting."announcing" and silly stuff like to stall for months,'18 was better we did get some good reworks initially ,redhulk,LC, they r super relevant now n has value to many rosters, WS got great synergy n has found his value on my roster n few others as well, venom is absollutely top notch guy in cosmic , carnage has his damage, PI n his uses, antman found his footing with ghost+wasp synergy, guillotine found her base little more with NT,
    2019 wasnt that great oml was okish buff, love the collossus, shehulk came n gone, spidergwen stays on defense for most like any spidy characters!! i just hope they buff more 2020!!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

Iron Fist should work a lot against Emma Frost, with all those Armor Breaks he causes

Funny story, IF was my first 5* and first 5* dupe, so I took him to r2 (since I really didn’t have great champs), and when EF first game out and people were spazzing out about her, IF put in some work on UC.