**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss solo fights

How is this game fair when literally there is not champion who can solo a fight.
The limit of max 240 hits ( directly or in block ) it shows that no champion in this game even in a perfect game showed in skill can do a solo fight in the Abyss content.
I understand that this must be the impossible but in order to pass the impossible u must have skill not credit card . Or is the other way around cause that how it looks in all that is happening
Maybe the record of selling in December made you think that everything is going in the right direction but actually is not more and more people are quiting this game and there will be a lot more .
Why that ? Cause what u give in the game ( as free of money ) does not scale the same as the game
What u give with the credit card is a different story
We all know that is your job to make profit is normal but seems like the only base of every content made ( other then the last 2 variant released ) is profit

The gifting badge that u took away from us it was a tactic as well u have no intention to bring it back but you could have found ways to do it with a limit
And here is a suggestion wich u will never take as being a good one

Gifting badge with a limit of 1 or 2 items from different summoners per day
Or gifting badge with limit inside the alliance we are

Good luck in your future life but remember what goes around comes back around

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, that hit cap is just complete bs considering they’ll probably have 6 million health, don’t think a single champ can get a fight Dow in under 2 revives, unless slow or quake work, the hit cap just looks like it’s going to destroy the fun and skill in this content
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

It’s being released at a time in the game when no one can complete it for a reason. Money. All the whales will dump cash into the game for prestige and then maybe 6 months from now the whales can get their first R4 6*. Another 6 months and the rest of us will finally be able to earn one. That’s how the game has always worked.

The issue is that it doesn’t give stuff for a rank 4 6*, it’s all for rank 3, and the only people able to get those resources are the whales, at least in a time frame where those resources still hold great value
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    People screamed about Act 6 when it was announced. This, too, will pass.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    its just not well thought out is all. the 240 hit and all their warnings shows you the content is meant for a much higher ranked champ than our R5 champs. As many have said, by the time we have the higher ranked champ the rewards wont justify the hassle like LOL.

I think sometimes we need to step back and ask ourselves if every piece of content has to be a great reward to challenge ratio. Sometimes, maybe, content can just be hard and not that rewarding but still fun for those who want to push hard. The abyss will be expensive for those who beat it early on but the rewards will be the best available content wise. By the time someone like me could consider it, the rewards will not be worth it unless I just want to try my hand. Maybe there is nothing wrong with that.
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Whodis said:

This is one of the content I hope it gets merced the heck out of only if they share the map and layout of the quest
    Trying to justify the lock screen with “ aSk OtHeR pEoPlE” is idiotic
    240 hits max IF you okay absolutely perfectly with no blocked hits is ridiculous

there will be modded accounts running the paths on day 1 mapping this out. I think that is a pretty solid guarantee
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

And 6.2 was hardly played and a lot of people still hate the 4 star ban so not sure what you mean by this comment
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

And 6.2 was hardly played and a lot of people still hate the 4 star ban so not sure what you mean by this comment
    Think he means act 6 is still here and hasnt been changed like people demanded.
  • Options
    Petusko2811Petusko2811 Posts: 36
    This crying make no sense.what hold you from grinding units and pass it for free ?
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Yeah but act 6 also doesn’t have a hit cap on it forcing death for playing well. That’s not even half of SL’s hit cap for max damage.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    It is clearly content designed for champions that we can't yet acquire. The same way that we now have a variety of champions that can do LoL because champions are more powerful now than existed when LoL was released. I'm not a fan of this design either, but I'm also not planning or expecting to tackle it immediately upon release next week. The whales can have their fun at first; I'll enjoy watching the YouTube streams. And then I'll tackle it eventually, once I have the as-yet-non-existent counters.
  • Options
    _ASDF_ said:

This crying make no sense.what hold you from grinding units and pass it for free ?

What’ll hold you back? A R4 6*. Your clearly not an end game player or just don’t understand the math lmao.
    Here si proof how smart you are :open_mouth:

Where you are at game ? You can either play it sooner using grinded/bough units or play it next year with r4. But crying that it cant be oneshotted due to limit of 240 hits just make no sense. I would like to see how player who cry like this dying on 3m korg only due to 240 hit limit
  • Options
    In month you can grind 8-9k units. With all those units and proper roster you can do for sure abyss. If hardest content in game can be shotted then rest will be for r3 5* or what ? I spend money on this game for sure but i also grind always all arenas all quest etc.. for example 6.2 100% i did from units which take 1 month to grind. So its never that bad as guys heres are writing.
  • Options
    But then if you dont want to play "hours upon hours" or youn dont want spend then play monthly uncol dif. Instead of crying that you dint have r4 6* for abyss.