**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake heavy

Am I the only one that has trouble with quake? When pressing down for the heavy with her there is times where she won’t move. When I try and heavy with other characters don’t seem to have this problem

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    EVEN with 1 finger at a time, this still happens sometimes, I wish Kabam would look into it
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

EVEN with 1 finger at a time, this still happens sometimes, I wish Kabam would look into it

This has been an on going issue with android users and update after update no results or updates seem to wanna be given.

Whenever concussion goes over or they go stunned she literally drops her heavy and looks on and to apply heavy again i gotta throw a light attack
  • Options
    MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    That's actually player's fault,you are not lifting your thumb(the one that holds heavy) fast enough,so she doesn't react to the next interaction.
    I am an old android user(galaxy J5) and have no problem.
    Dave made a video about it-look up "why people fail at quaking" or something like that
  • Options
    Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    Not skill I use a iPhone and there literally times when I tap the screen to hold the heavy and she won’t move and this literally only happens with her I’ve tried other champs that rely on heavys and it works perfectly fine
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Im watching my thumbs as they alternate off the screen one by one, it did definitely make a difference , but the issue still persists sometimes. It at least deserves to be recognized by Kabam