**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5x5 AQ, War optional, 26 mill top 1000 Alliance LF 4 to join after AQ rewards go out tomorrow.

Greetings everyone. I am seeking 4 lucky individuals to join my strong alliance. As Leader, I have seen the alliance grow from a Map3 7mill alliance and me being the bottom of the totem pole officer to what it is now. I took over this alliance about a year and a half ago. Then we were 11/12 mill and lucky to finish Map5 1 day a week. Now we finish all 3 BG's 5x5 with high prestige. Finishing 200mill+ in AQ rewards.

As the title says we are 100% war optional. I have enough to fill 1 bg and I'm happy with that for the time being.

Donations are simple.

5K loyalty
75K Gold.

Now for the Qualifiers. The bottom line is I am looking for high prestige players.

9K prestige minimum. I don't want to drop in AQ because of lower prestige.

Reliable. I don't want to have to jump in the AQ bg chat multiple times to tell a player they need to join AQ.

Communication. We are a team and we need to communicate with our teammates to function correctly. We use LIne and have 3 BG chats in addition to our main chat.

I have plenty more to discuss for those interested and if you feel you meet what is listed above HMU on Line. I'll post my ID below as well as my Alliance profile and my ingame profile.

Line and Ingame ID: Apocolypse225

Comments