**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first time 100% UC EQ and First 6* ever

Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
Whoa!
This was an eventful morning to me... finally 100% an UC event quest and the 6* shards I received completed my first ever 6*
Any thoughts on him?

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I do love Hood, and I really think this was a good first 6*. Way better than I was expecting lol
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Hood is like low budget SS but i love him, currently sitting at r4 5* and he even took down 6.2.6 champion at last 10% so yeah, he is decent
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    That's a really good first 6 star. If you have a 4 or 5 star Ghost, then it is really really good.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    He looks like a dude cosplaying the Little Red Riding Hood. As for the champ, he's slightly above average but not exceptional
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    As far as the 6* pool goes, he is decent and you should be happy with that. He is genuinely useful both for synergies and in his own right. Congratulations on the EQ completion too. Always nice to get that for the first time.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Way better then what i pulled first 6* on my mini which was BB then later was Sentry and recently OG Spidey