Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

iPhone 11 issues

I just upgraded from an iPhone 8 to an 11 and it is an absolute nightmare to play Mcoc on.
Virtually unplayable due to my attackers randomly doing a heavy after every first hit of a combo. In three years playing using my iPhone 8 I have had not one issue. 24 hours into my new phone and I may quit the game all together.
Anyone else experiencing these issues?

Comments

• Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited January 2020
    ZEDMAN33 said:

I just upgraded from an iPhone 8 to an 11 and it is an absolute nightmare to play Mcoc on.
    Virtually unplayable due to my attackers randomly doing a heavy after every first hit of a combo. In three years playing using my iPhone 8 I have had not one issue. 24 hours into my new phone and I may quit the game all together.
    Anyone else experiencing these issues?

iPad Pro 2019 is the same I made a iPhone 11 issue first day of release

Bookmark
    IPHONE 11/11 PRO MAX
  • Options
    ZEDMAN33ZEDMAN33 Posts: 48
    So ur attackers randomly do heavy attacks too? It’s virtually an unplayable game now .
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Not a new device for me.. but the last couple days i've been finding that the game will pause for a second or two mid fight.. for the most part i've only noticed it in arena.. but it's pretty annoying..
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Same here ... was thinking I went mad
This discussion has been closed.