**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Why am I not getting any decent 6 stars out of 10 pulls ?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

@Worknprogress i had no idea of this sunergy . I will check it . I dont have nick or cap by the way , only 4 star nick

Nick fury has a synergy with dpx called restoration kit. It removes a DoT debuff and gives you some regen. If you're using marvel, it removed the bleed at the start of the fight and you get regen every fight so you get the huge damage boost from suicides with basically no downside as most fights are over with your 1st sp2
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

@LibertyPrimeV1 I easily take tier 2 bosses mostly without using items all the way till boss . I have no use of nc as a attacker , yeah can have fun in realm or lbrynth . I dont see any other use of nc except that he is even now not any good defender too

Yeah but he'd have more uses than a Non-Duped Deadpool X-Force, or that Cap WWII.
    Dpx is so low key underrated. Hes a synergy savior if you run Nick Fury and Marvel with suicides. Makes it that you dont have to spend a fortune to get a useless goldpool and still have a champ that's not a complete throw away champ for synergy. Yeah hes not gonna be a boss killer but he can take some easy path fights to save health on nick and marvel while providing an insanely useful synergy
    Also yeah I forgot there is no 5 Star DPXF so the only way to use that Synergy in Act 6 would be a 6 Star Version, or getting a Whale only 5 Star Deadpool/Goldpool...
    Marvel, Fury, and DPx was my AQ team for a long time on map 7. Now I run paths that require champs without suicides so I get to use that team far less unfortunately
  • EvilincarnateEvilincarnate Posts: 22
    @Worknprogress i always have wished to have nick thats whom i have been saving my skill gem for . And one day when i get him ill surely check this synergy . I play nick as 4 star and i love him in rol
    edited January 2020

@LibertyPrimeV1 i can send you sc of last 2 wars mvp tier 4 war for now . Last season we ended tier 2 and i have mostly been mvp . I do all these only by void rank 5 and km rank 4 synergy third champ i use random for minis or spectating my path .. can you ever see me using nc and havok in war or aq map 6 ? I just need one solid rank 2 able 6 star to fill a big gap in my roaster

So you'd need a Specific 6 Star, that's Rank 2 worthy, that does something those 2 don't... So yeah that makes getting something you consider good at your stage in the game a lot harder, gotta think about other areas of content or just use someone like the 6 Star Mordu without Ranking Him Up for Nullify since you're apparently very skilled.

@LibertyPrimeV1 I easily take tier 2 bosses mostly without using items all the way till boss . I have no use of nc as a attacker , yeah can have fun in realm or lbrynth . I dont see any other use of nc except that he is even now not any good defender too

Yeah but he'd have more uses than a Non-Duped Deadpool X-Force, or that Cap WWII.
    Dpx is so low key underrated. Hes a synergy savior if you run Nick Fury and Marvel with suicides. Makes it that you dont have to spend a fortune to get a useless goldpool and still have a champ that's not a complete throw away champ for synergy. Yeah hes not gonna be a boss killer but he can take some easy path fights to save health on nick and marvel while providing an insanely useful synergy
    Also yeah I forgot there is no 5 Star DPXF so the only way to use that Synergy in Act 6 would be a 6 Star Version, or getting a Whale only 5 Star Deadpool/Goldpool...
    Yep, that's why I said hes a synergy savior. He's "okay" right out the box so you dont have to pump a ton of resources into him to have him be able to take some scrub fights and don't have to spend to get him. Sure I wouldn't want him sig 100 but pulling him once or twice is actually really useful depending on your roster/masteries

@Worknprogress i always have wished to have nick thats whom i have been saving my skill gem for . And one day when i get him ill surely check this synergy . I play nick as 4 star and i love him in rol

Best skill champ in game by far and the best 2019 champ IMHO. He's insanely useful especially in some end game fights. Can shut down evade/miss, shut down auto block parries, go unblockable, best bleeder in the game, has essentially two lives, best AQ Thanos counter by miles, etc....

He's absolutely amazing honestly without even getting into all the amazing synergies he has
    I use iphone ,i want to try to legends run but i never get corvus , i can have a run of lol with few revives . But i love aegon so much that i dont want to spoil it . But it seems like i am never gonna get them
    6 Stars in general aren't that good, unless you're Really Lucky...

There's so much trash in the pools, you can only get so many at a time without resorting to Spending, and half the Great Champions require their Dupe or a Specific Synergy. That limits the Pulls that can be considered Good/Great for all level players by A Lot...
    Basically all the word vomit I've posted boils down to dont let a string of bad luck discourage you. Don't spend time looking at other people around you getting silly pulls, don't buy into the jealousy, don't try to do more than you actually can do, just play your game at the pace that suits you best.

You're gonna have terrible and amazing luck in this game. Probably far more terrible than amazing unfortunately. Every person who plays this game goes through the same stuff though. You just have to not let the bad get to you and do the best you can with the scraps you get until you hit that streak.
    @Worknprogress i love this game . But there is so much i wana do which i cant just because i dont have the roaster for it . Thats whats not fair . Except that i am ok like i said i do good in war and aq . But why cant i have the champ for a speed run ? Why cant i have the mvp for lol. Those are champs every one needs and i feel especially me . Nick i want because i know i can survive that last 30% for very long long fights. Not bragging just sharing my game emotions lol

@Worknprogress i love this game . But there is so much i wana do which i cant just because i dont have the roaster for it . Thats whats not fair . Except that i am ok like i said i do good in war and aq . But why cant i have the champ for a speed run ? Why cant i have the mvp for lol. Those are champs every one needs and i feel especially me . Nick i want because i know i can survive that last 30% for very long long fights. Not bragging just sharing my game emotions lol

It's a marathon not a sprint man. Unless you want to be horribly irresponsible and ridiculous like myself and spend your way through bad luck, you just have to ride it out. I would never in my life recommend someone take the road I did and just spend through bad luck bc I promise, your luck does not get better the more you spend. You're swimming upstream no matter what. It's just a matter of whether you're willing to pace yourself or not (which is what I highly recommend based on how I feel about what's been spent on this game so far)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★

Have my fair share of duds and good pulls (I’m f2p, except the 735 units monthly deal I get from iTunes gift cards I receive as gifts). But just hang in there, eventually things will get better.

Manage your expectations and you’ll be able to last long in the game.
    @xNig your a legend, which means you have 5 star corvus aswell if not in 6 star ... loll
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★

@xNig your a legend, which means you have 5 star corvus aswell if not in 6 star ... loll

I got my legends tag 2+ years ago, before corvus was even introduced into the game.
  • WongoWongo Posts: 24

I have been playing this game since 4 years now , i have decent 5 stars 1 or 2 beyong God 5 to 6 God tier so i cant complain about 5 stars but my 6 star roaster bleeds my heart . I have opened 10 crystals and my best is duped glly . My question here is am i ever gonna get any good 6 star because i have seen guys having 5 6 stars out of which 2 are beyond God tiers .. why is that ?

That's why people try to buy other people's accounts that have better 6* than their own account. Too bad Kabam doesn't seem to mind.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Sadly, it's all RNG my friend. You'll always look at someone opening great champions and wonder why you can't be that lucky, but know that someone's probably even unluckier than you and also just be grateful for the solid 5 Stars you got.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

and i thought actually had worst champs.. have a look here and many other !! most of the champs u have are useful somewhere!!!

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

@booscka2536 ahhh .. i wish you get and dupe both civil and nightThrasher as 6 and 5 stars lol

Don’t know about you but I’d be over the moon with a duped 6* night thrasher
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

6 Stars in general aren't that good, unless you're Really Lucky...

There's so much trash in the pools, you can only get so many at a time without resorting to Spending, and half the Great Champions require their Dupe or a Specific Synergy. That limits the Pulls that can be considered Good/Great for all level players by A Lot...

Guess I'm really lucky..
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 ★★
    You know man that is just how the game goes , you have to get through the s**t champs to get to the good ones. You know I went 13 5* before pulling a good champ... Like I pulled hulkbuster, falcon , cyclops... All of them... But there is hope because eventually your luck does turn around and now I have so many banging 5* and pulled my first 6* on Tuesday and let me tell you, I couldn't be happier wasp is such an amazing champ imo. So just keep pushing I know it sucks.
    edited January 2020
    _ASDF_ said:

Here's another example, I didn't think of that use probably because I'm not at that level. (Side note I enjoy Duped DPXF, he cleared So Much early content for me)
    Sure. DPX might be alright in act 5. End game he’s of no use other than synergy.
    Cant have that synergy in end game content at all without a 5 or 6* so option is either spend a fortune to get Goldpool or use dpx. I know which one I did
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I have pulled 9 6*'s to date with 3 of the best in game and 1 that is considered very useful. Just how the RNG works.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

That ain't so bad. Do you even realise how good an awakened Guillotine is, especially with her new synergies?

Night Trasher is pretty good, even unawakened, if you've the synergies. When awakened he's god tier. Damn, I don't even have a 4*.

Green Goblin, Mordo, Elektra, Nightcrawler and Civil Warrior I wouldn't call trash but if you want to work for it they might clear out some content.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Then you don't know how to play. Nightcrawler has his uses and recent synergies buffed him. It is worth a shot.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Am I the only one who hates it when people be like, I only have 1 "beyond god tier". Its just so cringe imo