**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fixed and Broken Again? Game crashing when viewing AW defense

I was able to view kills per defender for AW defense in the last hour of the last war, but now, the game has reverted back to crashing whenever I try to view kills per defender for any of the BG's in my alliance.

This is taking a lot of the fun and strategy of this game mode away. Is this something the team is working on?

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I have never faced that issue, is it only affecting the top 5 tiers of AW or something?
  • Options
    Dash715Dash715 Posts: 46
    Not sure. I can only say it's affecting us in Tier 3, either Expert or Challenger map.
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    It’s affecting all of our alliance. Been going on for way too long. We cannot even see what defenders are getting kills and what is not. Can’t believe it takes weeks to solve a problem like this. Furthermore cannot believe they started the stupid season with it not being fixed. Terrible!
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Happening in tier 4 too. Happening to everyone in the alliance
  • Options
    FatalEndFatalEnd Posts: 54
    It's not happening at all in tier 7 with the hard map. Viewing defense kills for AW works normally without any issues.
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    I think it's only affecting tiers with modifiers
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It never worked for us last war and it isn't working this war. As soon as you try to look at the kills there is an unexpected error and the app crashes. This has never happened to me prior to this season.
  • Options
    ColliejoColliejo Posts: 11
    It’s been happening for a couple weeks now in our alliance too. Reported a ticket in game and still nothing. We’re Tier 5. Any update on the status?
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    It worked at the start of this war, and has since gone back to not working. Tier 4 here, so looks like the top five tiers.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    It work when ther defete the boss then u can se
  • Options
    We have a fix on the way for this in the next update!
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

We have a fix on the way for this in the next update!

Thats too far away why not roll it out with a maintenance as your connection is suck fish too just lately
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    You can check defender kills after the boss is taken down only. I've had luck clicking on the boss node after he's down then checking the defender kills for the bg.
    This has worked for me the last 2 wars