**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW boost still missing Jan 21

So those grey alliance war boost suddenly disappeared from loyalty store nearly 3-4 weeks and new season still in progress. Admins keep saying they don't do anything with it; however, I am disappointed of craving tier 1 alliance war without supportive boosts. Any comment?

Comments

• Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    No way it’s random is all I will say.
  • Options
    Did you miss the day that they DID have an Alliance Boost in the Store, think it was either day 2 or 3 of new Season, but it WAS there.
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    December 19th was the last time the advance power boost was in the loyalty store.

December 23rd was the last time the invulnerability boost was in the loyalty store.

So basically, it’s been longer than the length of an entire season since a power start or invul boost has been offered. Incredible RNG.
  • Options
    AW Invulnerability and AW Advanced Power Boosts BOTH in the Loyalty Store today. So get first one of each and then after reset (in 5:30 hours for me) can get another of each again.