Options

Did not knew this after playing for 2 years.

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Apparently u can participate in war attack without placing defence.
Did not knew that. Uncollected. Finished act 5. And playing for gold alliances still somehow missed this strange information.
Searched on google. There are thread after thread on this topic

Comments

• Options

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. This is one of those, sure I can do it, but why would I ever want to type of things.

What do you mean “why would you ever want to do that” ??

If an ally does not run full 3 BG, they could experience times when Defense does not get filled up (because no set rotation of members for wars, hoping enough others will join instead, etc)..
    So having ANYONE ELSE come in during Attack is still very beneficial to make sure enough people for all lanes and extra healthy attackers.

Even if full 3 BG Wars, sometimes people might have been unable to connect (or just plain forgot, etc) to place their defense.
    So still beneficial to at least join in during Attack (same reasons as 1st case).
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    Personally I've used it when one of my guys didn't place in time and we needed extra help. I think it's a great function. It hasn't always been that way. I find it useful. Sometimes having a full Attack can edge a Win.