**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should kabam should allow us to have more masteries

I think we should have more masteries. Does anyone know if we have any mastery points coming to us in the future. I’m currently capped out at 59

Should kabam should allow us to have more masteries 30 votes

Hell yes!
76%
GoldenSkullSolrac_2ClintMqc19StingerbkRoronoaZoro23adknight27John757shadow_lurker22Colonaut123LordRaymond3spaceoctopusexeJimmyBAmg218StevieManWonderCtfz35Ya_Boi_28killmeASAPPlinko 23 votes
No, it’s all good.
23%
GamerBlackPhoenix44Lvernon15MasterduxMathking13MattstafariHavanaknight 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    It would be nice if they all worked the way they should, pure skill....cough cough. Might be nice if some of the other class specific masteries were more useful unlike the mutant, science and skill, cosmic. To me only the tech and mystic are worth ever using.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hell yes!
    And more levels
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    No, it’s all good.

I just wish we had mastery loadouts and had separate setups for both offense and defence

My image for that sort of rework is that we get say 3 mastery loadouts and can buy extras with a sizeable chunk of units.
    Then remove the unit cost to place points in masteries (keep unlock costs), and instead make it a set 1 unit cost per mastery point in the tree to set a mastery build you create into one of your loadouts (so 59 units for a full mastery build). Then add a small fee to change your active mastery setup between loadouts (say 10-20 units each time).

hopefully that made sense lol
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't think more mastery points makes sense unless they add more masteries. There has to be a trade off with different builds.