**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does Kabam remove posts?

Why does Kabam remove posts for calling out Piloters and rule breakers?

We wouldn't need to post about it if they actually cared and removed them from the game....

Just saying Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    If you post their screen name or any other information like that, it is against the forum rules as well as that the forums aren't a place to report that.
  • Options
    JackmusJackmus Posts: 4

If you post their screen name or any other information like that, it is against the forum rules as well as that the forums aren't a place to report that.

Understandable, but when their support team do absolutely nothing and these people are still rampart in the game, where else can we go?
  • Options
    Jackmus said:

Understandable, but when their support team do absolutely nothing and these people are still rampart in the game, where else can we go?
    Considering the ban waves that occur in this game, I'd hardly say they do nothing. Fact is, they don't have the resources to cover every aspect of this problem. They do the best they can with what they have. Best we can do is send in those Support Tickets to assist them. They cannot just take your Support Ticket as holy writ either. They have to do an investigation, and that takes time.

Now think about how many of these are coming in. Which is why the bans come in waves. Makes sense to me. They allocate the names, check into them, once verified place them on a to be banned list, and execute en mass. They really can't sit there and do them one at a time. It likely would take that much longer. I would wager there's different members of their 'team of investigators' that handle different aspects of the process of verification and actual bans that occur in CoC.

Fact is, it's against the forum rules so it's pretty simple in that respect. Don't bring the information here. That's just you violating the forum rules and doesn't help anything. All it does is make more work for the forum mods/admins. They don't have direct access to all that information, and couldn't disclose any actions taken against an individual account in public or otherwise for that matter. So best we can do is send in the support tickets and be patient. If they find the account in question to be in violation of the ToS, they will take action. I've seen it many times when the 'I'm banned' posts start flooding the forum. You see those, that means another wave of bans has been executed.
  • Options
    JackmusJackmus Posts: 4

Jackmus said:

Considering the ban waves that occur in this game, I'd hardly say they do nothing. Fact is, they don't have the resources to cover every aspect of this problem. They do the best they can with what they have. Best we can do is send in those Support Tickets to assist them. They cannot just take your Support Ticket as holy writ either. They have to do an investigation, and that takes time.

Now think about how many of these are coming in. Which is why the bans come in waves. Makes sense to me. They allocate the names, check into them, once verified place them on a to be banned list, and execute en mass. They really can't sit there and do them one at a time. It likely would take that much longer. I would wager there's different members of their 'team of investigators' that handle different aspects of the process of verification and actual bans that occur in CoC.

Fact is, it's against the forum rules so it's pretty simple in that respect. Don't bring the information here. That's just you violating the forum rules and doesn't help anything. All it does is make more work for the forum mods/admins. They don't have direct access to all that information, and couldn't disclose any actions taken against an individual account in public or otherwise for that matter. So best we can do is send in the support tickets and be patient. If they find the account in question to be in violation of the ToS, they will take action. I've seen it many times when the 'I'm banned' posts start flooding the forum. You see those, that means another wave of bans has been executed.
    There is at least 30 players in the Oceania region all with different screen shots proving what this player has done, we've all opened tickets and this player is still rampart, they may take out bots and modders, but they don't give two damns about the Piloters or Account buyers/sharers.
  • Options
    It's all a process. They've banned many accounts over the years. Just because they haven't jumped on the one you're referring too doesn't mean they do nothing. They've done piloting bans. They've banned purchased accounts too. What it comes down to is them finding irrefutable evidence of the ToS violation. They cannot simply go on hearsay and screenshots. People lie. Screenshots can be doctored in various imaging apps.

The process takes time. Sometimes months to allocate the data needed to prove beyond all doubt the account in question is in fact in violation of the ToS. If they did it any other way, more unjust bans would occur. They do occasionally occur due to an unfortunate series of circumstances. I'd rather they do their due diligence than just haphazardly ban folks based soley upon a group's word. Innocent until proven guilty should be the way, and I for one prefer such over punishments occurring based solely upon allegations.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Jackmus said:

We wouldn't need to post about it if they actually cared and removed them from the game....

Just saying Kabam.

It's against forum ToS to create posts that do that. Have to go to reddit if you want to call them out.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Jackmus said:

Just saying Kabam.

If you ever been on the forums during a ban wave you would see all the post by those banned swearing up and down they were innocent and threatening to sue Kabam Lol.
  • Options
    We close/remove threads that are against Forum rules. Additionally, we have systems in place to report this kind of behaviour, but it's not the Forums. Those kinds of posts do not encourage healthy conversations, and lead to a spammy Forum environment with no structure.

Additionally, this is not the place to seek one on one support. That is what the Support team is for. When somebody is reported, they do not automatically get banned, but we will start to investigate. Additionally, while Screenshots can be used to support your claim, we cannot accept them as evidence. Screenshots can be doctored.
This discussion has been closed.