**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor Doom “rebalancing”

Kabam do you have any plans to “balance”
Doom.
I’m planning on going for featured
If you r planning to rebalance him
I won’t open featureds
Please respond

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I mean, if you aren't spending any real money or units in order to try to get him. I don't think there's much harm in going for the featured crystals.

There'd be a good 6-7 month time period before Doom gets rebalanced (if he does). If the balance change really messes him up, you could always sell him and get your resources back. Even in that, the rebalances aren't that major, I reckon he'd still be a great champion.

I say go for it.
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    LLStash said:

Kabam do you have any plans to “balance”
    Doom.
    I’m planning on going for featured
    If you r planning to rebalance him
    I won’t open featureds
    Please respond

• rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    I guess diabolo should be rebalanced first.. He can clear abyss alone..
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i wonder why for "game balancing" upper limit of champion is considered only, why mot strt making changes on bottom as well like iron fist,venompool,groot, DIABLO,og ironman, iron patriot, karnak, falcon, DR STRANGE, Loki and many more
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Theres still 6 or so months before his rebalance comes out. You can smash through plenty of content in that time with Doom.
    Also by then, there will be even more over powered champs that will make Doom look like pre buff Colossus
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

i wonder why for "game balancing" upper limit of champion is considered only, why mot strt making changes on bottom as well like iron fist,venompool,groot, DIABLO,og ironman, iron patriot, karnak, falcon, DR STRANGE, Loki and many more

..... They have been doing that are you not aware of the buffs they've done?
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

Kalantak said:

..... They have been doing that are you not aware of the buffs they've done?
    Oh yeh I am aware of 4 reworks in last 10 months and total of 8 since January 2018 when they first announced reworks , out which 1 got buffed and nerfed in few months,1 got nerfed before release oh and do you know there are 160 total playable characters out of which only 20 - 30 are being rank 5’d currently and about 70+ characters so outdated that they stay at rank 1 as 5* out of which more then 50% are forced down on us as 6* characters !! Do u want me to name Atleast 50 of them right now ? And some of them acknowledged by them as well.
    - groot
    - Iron patriot
    - Jane foster
    - Venonpoo
    - Sentry
    - Hulk buster
    - Drstrange
    - Classic captain America
    - Oh ironman
    - Superior ironman
    - Abomination
    - Joe fixit