**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

What 15.0 war means to Us players..

13»

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Seriously, rank down tickets. Stop with this nonsense please! The new scoring system is going to be awesome. Teams are now penalized for using TONS of Magiks, Nightcrawlers, Mordo's, BPCWs, and Juggernauts. You get points by using a diversified team across all battlegroups. Your defense is going to be just as valuable as it was if not more valuable.

Lastly, This isn't a money grab, it's actually the opposite of that. They want to encourage people to use the rosters they have, and not force people to spend money to rank up champions that everyone else is using. No more god tier defenders. I'm thankful for the new diversification.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Yet they said the diversity points are going to minimal and they even said that cause they don't want diversity of champions used on defense to determine who wins for something so mundane.
    I agree defender kills means a ton I've been in wars where we won because of defender kills and lost for the same reason. By taking that away players willing to buy the better pots have a better chance of winning.

Also I agree with the boss ko thing but what about instead of just shards for the KO it has an amount of shards say like 500 5* and depending on what percentage of the boss health you take off him you get as close to equilavent percentage of shards. Just an idea as to what I've seen people suggest
  • Options
    RebusUIRebusUI Posts: 45
    0ucky78g1jy3.jpg

Evidence defender kill matters... cause it is a huge deciding factor
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Seriously, rank down tickets. Stop with this nonsense please! The new scoring system is going to be awesome. Teams are now penalized for using TONS of Magiks, Nightcrawlers, Mordo's, BPCWs, and Juggernauts. You get points by using a diversified team across all battlegroups. Your defense is going to be just as valuable as it was if not more valuable.

Lastly, This isn't a money grab, it's actually the opposite of that. They want to encourage people to use the rosters they have, and not force people to spend money to rank up champions that everyone else is using. No more god tier defenders. I'm thankful for the new diversification.

So now everyone who used resources on these champs will be punished with fewer diversity points because they chose to rank up the best defenders ? I get encouraging people to use different champs to make war more about interesting with more diversity, but even kabam uses repetitive champs in AQ. Just look at what champs are in map 5, at least 3-4 instances of each champ in there. To make an excuse for diversity is hypocritical.

This is nothing more than a way to encourage more item use and special offer purchases to rank up more champs. While lots of people have invested in a wide variety of offensive champs, they have limited defensive choices to the proven elites. Also, because of AQ, some champs aren't good defenders since players fight them up to 45 times a week during aq and find them much easier.

Taking defensive kills out of the picture is also insulting to the player base. People take pride in the number of defensive kills they get, it's one of the funnest parts in war, watching you're hard earned defender rack up kills and shut down teams offset the frustration of getting shutdown yourself. Now it just boils down to who spends the most, and it is because of people complaining that they have spent so much and lost that Kabam has decided to make this change and reward spenders.