**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rating war

good morning. why in two years of play has my alliance always had to face stronger alliances? in 3 wars this season we have faced 3 alliances with 20 million ratings when ours is only 15. you understand that this is damage for my alliance? and demeaning and pass the urge to keep playing. everyone has the opportunity to grow but we don't. why?

Comments

• B000ttB000tt Posts: 3
    Fifth war vs alliance with 5 milioni plus oura
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Because it’s based mainly on war rating not ally rating
  • You're confused... AW match-ups are completed by War Ratings and not the number your quoting (which makes no difference how high or low it is).
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    B000tt said:

Fifth war vs alliance with 5 milioni plus oura

I'm not sure why you describe this as "demeaning" and "damaging." You say this is the fifth war you're fighting against an alliance with higher alliance rating. Are you losing them all? If you are, I don't see how you can continue to get matched against the same caliber alliances. Your match ups should be getting easier regardless of alliance rating. Conversely, if you're winning these wars, or at least about half of them, then that's a sign you're being matched relatively fairly, against opponents that you have an even shot at beating.

That's why war rating is the primary match criteria. You could have the same alliance rating, or much higher, or much lower, but war rating is a measure of wins and losses. The more you win, the higher your rating, and the stronger the opponents you face. The more you lose, the lower your rating goes and the easier your opponents get, regardless of alliance rating.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I'm going to guess that you don't play 3 battlegroups. If the answer is yes, that is why.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    Alliance rating doesn't mean a great deal.

You could be up against guys with the same prestige but have maxed all their 2*, 3* and loads more useless champs. Hence their higher rating.