**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 - Ultron

Hi, I'm going to complete act 5 for the first time. I'm on the last Ultron quest.

What are best counters for that fight?

Comments

• Options
    Loki. My 3/30 loki carried me to the end of act 5. Medusa is pretty good too.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    I used 4 star Void. Wait ultron evades to throw sp1. After 2 petrify debufs is just a normal fight to reverse the healing
    With good rng on the petrify is very direct to one shot him
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    Just finished my first ever completion of Act 5. Trialled Ghost first up to see how I went and managed to take off 57% of Ultron, playing really badly. Went in with Fourvus aftwards and roflstomped the rest of it
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Loki is great for it. Use the sp1 while Ultron has the power gain buff, then use the sp3 for the curse. After that, just rinse and repeat (the fury buff from Ultron should give your hits enough oomph even at a 5* r1)
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch is a great option if you have her at a high sig level. So much nullify.
  • Options
    PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Use Loki, even 3* will do
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    That Ultron's just a clown fight. I didn't use Loki, forgot who I used but I guess Loki? Steal all those buffs for yourself.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Stark Spidy for the first run. CMM for the next.