**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I finally beat LoL

A little over 2 hours with my Aegon team with 1000 units used ( most of them spent due to utter stupidity and fatigue by the time I got to Maestro).

RNG rewards were piss poor. Cap Marvel OG and Moon Knight for 5 stars. Mutant awakening for the gem.

Would it be worthwhile to use the gem on my 5/65 Domino?

I dont have Namor and most of the other heavyweights I own (OR, Havok, AA, Sinister) are all duped.

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Good stuff LoL is one of my best game memories. Team?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Congrats and save the mutant AG, Domino doesn't need it. Only if you have 4 murant AG then wake her up. That's what I did.

Now fully explore it, not that bad with Ægon. I preferred to use Proxima Fury Quake Strange for synergy when I did it. I found the 3 evades to be more helpful.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Void616 said:

-sixate- said:

Congrats and save the mutant AG, Domino doesn't need it. Only if you have 4 murant AG then wake her up. That's what I did.

Now fully explore it, not that bad with Ægon. I preferred to use Proxima Fury Quake Strange for synergy when I did it. I found the 3 evades to be more helpful.

Ah, shame. I already used it. My AA, Omega Red, Havok, Colossus and Mr. Sinister are all duped anyways. She could still be great on defense tho. Anyone on the list worthy for me dump sig stones on? Only OR is maxed out atm
    AA is good till like sig 100 I believe to get 34% AAR with each neurotoxin