**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5Star Hulkbuster Level 55

124»

Comments

• Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    RoninMan said:

JRock808 said:

If you think he's something at level 55 you should try taking him to level 65!

He’s a beast 😁
    Damn you for necroing this thread. I lost brain cells reading this trash.
    I was looking for game play information of an r5 max sig Hulkbuster

It’s like a horse with no legs.

How is Hulkbuster like a seahorse?
    When he gets buffed, if done right he'll be a nightmare on defense. Maybe even main boss worthy?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Currently rank 1.

He’s now R4 sig 60 so now it’s higher PI than yours OP😜.

Still trash

But not for long🤞
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Officers put him in Boss and he’s never lost. So that’s also not accurate. My point is none of you have tapped into all the capabilities your hero’s can do until your past 5,000 with special abilities activated.

You must be fighting extreme noobs then he is one of the easiest solos
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Definitely r5 him! Not only will you complete all content in game, but he will also steal all your girls and be your step dad by the end of the week!
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★

None of the Hero’s in the Marvel Contest have a power level from a non-AI this high. What’s yours point?

Right 👍
    edited January 2020
    I have an r5 max sig Hulkbuster
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

I’m done here. When someone has a Hulkbuster and isn’t BS’ing about your Hulkbuster stats let me know. Everyone’s profile can clearly be seen. Just because your not good with a hero doesn’t mean everyone else sucks. It’s just that maybe you suck with that Hero.

Did this for you mate. He is so awesome to have, amazing PI and less say about attack. I hope they don't buff him otherwise he will start clearing Abyss opponents in one hit.

Only rank 3 HOW DARE YOU!