**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me or does Cable seem broken now?

I wasn’t worried about it when I was fighting the Cable in Uncollected EQ this month, and his ability wasn’t activating. However I have just rand 5 fights hit at least 2 sps per fight. Hit like 5 in the one against Rhino. I recorded the 3 middle fights. I finally got a power gain in 5th fight, and died 😅. My sig level is 63 on my 5*, and I was running Master EQ 2.2. It should be activating 43.82% “chance” of the time. It was activating like all the time not long ago. I mean I know people prolly don’t really use him, but I do when running aq and aw. He is just a play around fun champ to me. Plus just a cool X-Men member. Kabaam I have 3 videos if you want me to send them. 🤨 Doubtful though as I am sure you have an excuse as always. I don’t spend thousands of dollars so prolly a waste of my breath just like when I send a message about something, and you say “We love to hear your feedback.” Then say “you should go post that in a forum.”

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    take a deep breath and get the passive aggressiveness outta here please. no one cares.

now I will take a step back.

if you read through any bug post here they want videos. post the video here. any video posted with irrefutable proof that cannot be explained, they will at least respond to. Help us, the normal players, get behind you, and the more noise there is, the more they will look into it.

the more you cry that they dont care, the more you will get dismissed as a sore loser.
  • Options
    Hexen2Hexen2 Posts: 12
    You know the funny thing since I posted this it has been going off like crazy. I see you Kabaam doing you black magic. 😳🙄
  • Options
    It only lets me post pictures
  • Options
    Tell me how to post the vid I have 3 that were back to back. With each hitting two Power Thresholds no activation.
  • Options
    you have to post the video to youtube then link here
  • Options
    Ok thanks will do it soon.
  • Options
    So I am about to post the 3 videos. The third is against Magneto. So yes he was magnetized and ability accuracy reduced. However there were also 2 more not recorded. The first was Rhino, and the last NC. I hit 5 thresholds on Rhino. 😕 Yea I got beat up a bit. Which is why my health was low starting against Claire. The last fight was Nightcrawler. He killed me. However I did hit two thresholds and hot a heal. (Odd being the lower percentage chance.) Yes as stated above it has been activating like crazy since I made this forum. https://youtu.be/5h1EhyiDpLc
    https://youtu.be/jbUEeF_Wf-c
    https://youtu.be/iWwcvFVZrlw
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    You know how his heal works right? That it doesn’t work below 25%???
  • Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Cable's abilities have a certain percentage of a chance to trigger. So some times you will hit those percentages more often and other times not very. I don't think that you can claim that Kabam or "Kabaam" is doing this on purpose.
  • Options
    So I know my 5* cable is at sig 40 and has a 41.75% chance for power gain from his sig. Not sure what your sig is, or what it tops out at.

Regen is a flat 15% chance, and that's only above 25% health.

First video, you had 2 chances to trigger a power gain, each one a 41.75% chance to trigger.

Second video, you had 2 chances for a power gain, and 2 chances for a regen. 41.75% chance for power gain, 15% for regen.

Third video you had -40% due to magnetized, and I wouldn't be surprised ever if they never popped up.

So far, there's nothing major that sticks out, considering his % for trigger are so low to begin with.