**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost against Carnage on caltrops

benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
Hi there. In war I went against a Carnage on caltrops node, and when I dashed back although I got the fury buff from the bleed conversion, but I also got an armor break, what I assume is from Carnage's ability to armor break those who can't bleed. But I clearly got bleed. Is this intended?

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    seems like a bug
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    I wanna know this too, thanks! GHOST LOVER HERE
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    It's worth mentioning that it's probably worth testing Elektra, Yondu, and X-23 for this same issue as all of them alter their abilities based on whether their opponent is bleed immune or not.
  • I double-checked with the team and this is intended, though the we will be working on updating Carnage's description to make sure this is more clear.
  • Huskers327Huskers327 Posts: 105
    edited March 2020

I double-checked with the team and this is intended, though the we will be working on updating Carnage's description to make sure this is more clear.

Seems weird to me. It explicitly says “if a bleed fails to apply due to an immunity...” In the case of ghost, the bleed is being applied then immediately shrugged off because Ghost isn’t immune to bleed on her base. If it is intended that shrugging off a bleed would trigger an armor break, then that would be what the text read, and that would be how it behaves. As far as I’m aware, this interaction does not take place against other champs that shrug off (eg Agent Venom)

Edit to include photo