Alliance Wars.

Hi, this is something that i think would benefit most alliance's who have multi speaking memebersor members who don't read chat, sometimes when giving out stratagies to other team memebrs some of them dont understand what your saying, so go ahead and just do what they want or think you want, i:e when placing defenders in battlegroups, you ask them to place defenders in a particular group and they put it in the wrong one, maybe they never looked at chat or could'nt undersatnd what you were saying.

So at the moment leaders or officers can move defenders round within the same Battlegroup, what im asking is can we implement something where we can move a members defenders from one group to another to enable better stratagies.

Thanks

Comments

• GoldenBoyx7GoldenBoyx7 Member Posts: 13
    So do you mean moving a bg3 defender to bg1 defense?

If that's the case, I don't think kabam would ever implement that since it messes up the purpose of having BG's. If your having trouble with communication use LineApp. As for language barriers you can always make a diagram/excel worksheet showing your members what bg to join and were to place each defender. Through experience I've found that putting a diagram up helps in resolving language barriers.
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Member Posts: 358
    @GoldenBoyx7 3rd party apps shouldn't be required to play a game effectively. Its a simple coding change to allow us better communication.

However, I don't believe he was saying to. Move only 1 defender, but an entire participants defenders. Move them all or swap them if a bg is full where you want to move them. It would have to be all or nothing.
  • GoldenBoyx7GoldenBoyx7 Member Posts: 13
    @Captain_Maim, I see! thanks for the clarification!
  • Kriptonit3Kriptonit3 Member Posts: 33
    Yes I meant all defenders for that particular player, as you can move them round within a BG why not move the players entire defenders to another BG