**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

6.3.1 - Mesmerize / Pilfer path

Another day...another bug...
This time I was using the cosmic boost Eternal’s Boon which gives u a true strike passive that PREVENTS EVADE! In fact I was using a bunch of boosts

For my surprise or should I say as most would “as expected” the buff isn’t working as intended. I got stunned on ALL FIGHTS WITH TRUE STRIKE UP. U don’t believe?
Be amazed!!

YES - I got stunned by spider verse champ with VENOM!!!

Please note that the EVADE FAILED info is showed on the defender but yet I get stunned.
Yeah I could’ve stopped but... I put a lot of boosts and didn’t want to lose them....so I kept pushing...
Last two enemies on the path were spider Gwen and cap iw. As u can see he’s linking them and his ONLY NODE is aspect of war.

So I waited for this incredible boost to expire and took SG...then...there’s Cap IW.

But wait...what??? Why??? How???
Let’s see his nodes again after I took SG

As u can see...the OUTGOING LINK NODES ARE UP!!!!

And I DONT HAVE ANYMORE UNITS!!!!

Thanks again kabam for this wonderful design!
@Kabam Miike what am I supposed to do?
Why should I spend a single dime tomorrow on black weekend (Which I saved some cash for) if all kabam does is frustrate me with this lack of competence??
Please enlighten me!

Comments

• Options
    The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71

I don't mean to be a debbie downer but Venom doesn't have his Klyntar Buff up so if that True Strike passive wasn't there Spider-man would've evaded. Besides that, it's clear that this is a broken boost.

I knew someone would notice that! But u got my point nevertheless! At least means u were paying attention! 😎
  • Options
    This has been passed along to the rest of the team to take a look at.
  • Options

This has been passed along to the rest of the team to take a look at.

Yeah I want my stuff back. Spent a lot of units pots and boosts on that path and it’s clearly bugged. Where I can send my in game info so u guys can refund me?
  • Options
    Hey @Kabam Zibiit how long should I wait until u guys get my stuff back? It’s been almost 60 days since u said u would look into it and I got nothing...
    I wanna believe u guys care about the community so help me out!
    Thanks
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    This bug was reported months ago to support. I was told its being looked at and that compensation would be awarded once that's done. Its been 3 months. What is taking so long
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, this issue was resolved back in the 25.3 update. You can find more information on that in the changelog here.
This discussion has been closed.