**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rogue Special 2 Power Steal is Reversed [Under Investigation]

AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/YUzsFFbM3Sg

This video explains it better than I can. Her l2 is supposed to steal the opponents power, not cause the opponent to steal hers.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Is a known bug. Power steal/drain/burn is currently bug
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Is a known bug. Power steal/drain/burn is currently bug

Ok, didn't know. I couldn't find anything on it so I thought I'd post it.
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    omg, RIP Rogue. This stuff needs to get fixed, its ridiculous
    Bmacattack wrote: »
    WOW. Thanks for actually posting a video!

No problem. I tried to attach the video in a ticket but the file size was too large. So I uploaded it to YouTube. Then kabam support emailed back wanting more info so I replied but they said my ticket was closed. This happens all the time with tickets I guess.
  • Thank you for the video! This is a known issue, but videos are always welcome! We'll make sure this is seen by the team.
    Thank you for the video! This is a known issue, but videos are always welcome! We'll make sure this is seen by the team.

Alrighty then
  • Darth_KaladinnDarth_Kaladinn Posts: 103
    Thank you for the video! This is a known issue, but videos are always welcome! We'll make sure this is seen by the team.

Any info on when it will be fixed? Does it happen in AQ? I need to know if I should avoid using her SP2 in map 6. Thanks.

• gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    You have a valid point.... besides, why would they rush to fix issues that force us to spend more resources/money when they can pump out new revenue-generating content that no one asked for.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    The 6*....the Challenger rating.....all of the CONFIRMED known bugs, like the most important ability in the game, power drain, not working..... All of those are there SPECIFICALLY TO HINDER PLAYERS!!!! Obviously.....like BLATANTLY obvious. How long has AA been bugged? How long did Spidey evade punch? Anything that hinders the player is golden to Kabam. Read the forums.....it is right there in the bugs and known issues and patch notes.....it's a big fat silence. Its no text whatsoever claiming any responsibility for our hardships caused by insane bugs. You saw the 15.0 release notes......notice all those bug fixes. I noticed they weren't there. Shameful
    Nope, unless the employee doesn't speak English and used a translation app or software maybe, which is possible because I think they may be in Korea, not totally sure though.
    So I tested her in arena again against iron fist this time, was hoping for an md champ, but this time l2 worked fine. If I can replicate this again against magik in arena, I'll record it again. Next time I'll make sure she's still alive after the l2 to see if power steal works.
    https://youtu.be/lfQuNgdiCXE

Here is another video. My alliance mate posted on line app. This one is better because magik is still alive after sp2.
  • The same thing happened to me the other day in AQ, I thought I was going crazy. Nice to know its just another bug/glitch they throw at us to make us "better players"
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. The team is looking into this as we speak, so hopefully we'll have a fix ready soon. Thanks for your patience!
    It definitely seems like videos are the best way to articulate to the game team what these bugs are doing to us and how they affect us as players. I recommend if you encounter a bug, try to replicate it and record it so we can all be made aware of it.
    Any update on when rogue will get fixed?
    Nvm, just leave her broken. That way it will cost us more units when we get sp3d. Win for you though.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    I have everything to take my Rogue to R5 but won't invest in her till they fix this. And I didn't see any fixes for ANY of the power control champs that are broke in 15.1 release!
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Wow... I’ve never seen this despite rogue being one of my top champs. Does it only happen on some devices?
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I think only against certain opponents
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I usually don't use Rogue against Magik but I see this is really problematic!
    Never saw it happening in AQ, but usually I face different champions..

Is she still broken, guys?
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Only on some champs or just randomly against any champ, hard to tell. Don’t think it is device specific as I’ve seen posts from iOS and android alike.