**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reached final milestone in acorn event. Should i keep playing?

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
I mean nothing to buy obviously.
1 mil acorn spent.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Should you keep playing? Well, you didn't win the game. Lol.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Should you keep playing? Well, you didn't win the game. Lol.

I think he meant whether he should do the side event or not, since he has all the stuff he can get from it. As for the question. I don't think you should be doing it, there isn't much you can do with your extra acorns.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    I know. I was being facetious.
  • Options
  • Options
    UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    I got milestones done over week ago, I’m still doing epic in free time, 0 energy cost+ bit of training, up to you
  • Options
    UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Costs no energy so it's just extra practice the way I see it. I'm sitting on 500k right now. Anything I get from them is a bonus and it only takes 10 minutes to run through Epic. Just go as far as possible and use no items. When all my top champs are being used between AQ and AW I usually fall just short. Get to the final fight and quit once KO.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Costs no energy so it's just extra practice the way I see it. I'm sitting on 500k right now. Anything I get from them is a bonus and it only takes 10 minutes to run through Epic. Just go as far as possible and use no items. When all my top champs are being used between AQ and AW I usually fall just short. Get to the final fight and quit once KO.

Exactly my feelings. Go against Epic and see how far you can go, just for practice. No energy, no pressure. Try different champs against defenders and nodes. I love this event. Highly endorse it. I hope Kabam repeats this model of gathering rewards without killing the boss. The rewards were awesome as well.