**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 2 3.2 Poison Domino

HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Hi all, looking for some advice, this is the 2 paths a have left to explore variant 2. The only poison immune XL I have is r4 Hulk. I also have Rulk who can purify. I tried r5 capIW, but couldn't get consistent parries. I tried Quake and due to AAR my evade failed. Any other ideas? Excluding unit man and git gud man.

Comments

• Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    She’s the first fight, so just keep restarting until you get her down first time. Energy man is kinder to your wallet than unit man.

In terms of champion, I used Rulk with Domino and Masacre (and then Thing and Hulk as my other two spots). Advantage of Rulk is that his heat charges will build naturally due to the poison, and you can use his SP2 to heal. He needs to be r4 (or a 6*) really, but he’s a good option.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

She’s the first fight, so just keep restarting until you get her down first time. Energy man is kinder to your wallet than unit man.

In terms of champion, I used Rulk with Domino and Masacre (and then Thing and Hulk as my other two spots). Advantage of Rulk is that his heat charges will build naturally due to the poison, and you can use his SP2 to heal. He needs to be r4 (or a 6*) really, but he’s a good option.

I used a maxed 4* rulk and he worked a treat once I got a good run going
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★

My concern with a 5/50 or r3 would be that the damage from blocking and critical failure would be so much that the odds would be against you both in that fight and for the rest of the path (poison path in particular with the likes of KM), but fair play if that worked for you.

• Options

My concern with a 5/50 or r3 would be that the damage from blocking and critical failure would be so much that the odds would be against you both in that fight and for the rest of the path (poison path in particular with the likes of KM), but fair play if that worked for you.

He was just the rulk I had that I could use with the domino trinity. Used rulk until he died, then domino burned my way through the rest. Took time, but yeah, it did work
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    AA parry is not reliable nor does he survive the poison at rank 4. I think Rulk maybe my best bet. I'll use energy man til I get her down in 1-shot. Will Quake work on the remaining of the poison lane?
  • Options
    Hendross said:

AA parry is not reliable nor does he survive the poison at rank 4. I think Rulk maybe my best bet. I'll use energy man til I get her down in 1-shot. Will Quake work on the remaining of the poison lane?

If you can use quake to a proficient level, that’d be a yes unless there’s someone on that path that can counter her evade
  • Options
    Go farm a load of WS, grind the domino out with your Rulk. IIRC the rest of the path isn’t too BS, you’re just gonna have to suck up the first fight