**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss of Legends Invisible Woman Bug

I‘m currently at invisible woman and there is absolute no chance to beat her down.. her force field charges does not reduce after hitting her. This has to be a huge bug. With 40 units i can do a maximum of 2k damage and thats it.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Force field is based on her HP. You need to be aware that you are facing an opponent with 2.1kk HP there.
    Is not a bug.

What's the team you are using?
  • JensC91JensC91 Posts: 9
    I‘m fighting with a 5* R5 Level 200 with boosts and the Max damage i have Done to her was 5k hp
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Yeh, but who are you using?
    A champion that applies bleeds works pretty well there, or someone who applies consistent DoT effects on her. Additionally it would help if you used someone that is able to counter the miss mechanic, or someone that is able to become stun immune due to the abyssal ability.

Nick Fury works pretty well there
    Stealth suit spiderman
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    JensC91 said:

Stealth suit spiderman

Do u use the slow. Mechanic.
    I cant get the slow mechanic because all 3 are active at once. I would love to delete them all and just get the slow back but yeah @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @JensC91
    Are you able to get her Force Field down? Do you have any screenshots?
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Can anyone confirm if this has stopped happening? Apparently a fix was pushed on Jan 29th