**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Armor Up Buffs activating while under Armor Shatter [title edited for clarity]

shazam1008shazam1008 Posts: 9
edited January 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Recently, I have found bug with medusa, where she can’t prevent enemy from getting armor up buff while under armor shattered. I saw this issue with killmonger like two months ago, he still could activate reverberation though he was under armor shattered debuff. Now, with black panther civil war, he’s getting armor up buffs while he’s under armor shattered debuff. Am I correct if kabam is trying to meme tier medusa? She’s having lots of issues these days!

Comments

• shazam1008shazam1008 Posts: 9

• If you have a bug to report, could you please include the information requested in the forum bug report template, including which quest this occurred in and what nodes were active at the time?
    Device and version: iPhone11 Pro Max
    Device operating system: iOS13
    Game version: 25.2.0
    Game mode:(Event Quest) Variant Ultron’s assault, Chapter 3.1
    Champion issue: Medusa’s armor shatter is not working properly
    Nodes active at the time: opportunist2, aspect of evolution, poison( drain 100% of attackers health in 60 seconds)
  • Hey ther, i had a few follow-up questions. First, do you happen to have any video of what you saw? Second, can you remember if you've seen this happen anywhere else or against any other Champion/node combinations?
    This also happened in event quest variant 3 “Polar Opposites“ Chapter 1.2 Borrowed power. This black panther civil war also had “aspect of evolution” node. Haven’t seen other champions causing same problem, it just happens with BP civil war. I really want to post a video, but this comment only allows me to post a photo. I’ll post it if you let me know how to insert video.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Its aspect of evolution node armor shatter reduces it by 100% then aspect of evolution kicks in the armor shatter cant go beyond 100% so it has more increased chance to apply armor up
    In medusa’s ability description, when armor shatter is active on the opponent, the opponent CANNOT activate armor buffs. 100% ability accuracy reduciton is about robots. Am I confused on medusa and aspect of evolution? I can’t get it.
    Aemor breaks are basically 100% so after aspect of evolution goes beyond that they can activate the buffs
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Aemor breaks are basically 100% so after aspect of evolution goes beyond that they can activate the buffs

Then the wording is wrong. Cannot =/= 100%
    Aspect of evolution has different % each special they gain more and more ability reduction cant be reduced by aar as ur not hitting or ur not using defensive either its a different aar that cancels everything so once that goes up the armor up buff has more chance to appear