**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WELL, THIS WAS MESSED UP!!(Pretty disappointed with myself.....)

SiddhantKwatraSiddhantKwatra Posts: 71
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
So i had just finished LOL easy path with 4/55 Aegon and was feeling very confident. I thought of trying out the dreadful act 6.2.6 champion fight. I had stacked up all the team revives, single revives potions. 1000 units worth of items in all and went in. The path was easy. Took 5/65 corvus awakened, 5/65 Nick awakened, 4/55 Aegon, 4/55 magik, 4/55 quake. Got to the last 10% with a lot of items to spare. Then i spent all of them trying to get rid of those indestructible charges... Failed miserably each time. And now i have quit the quest. I guess i will have to wait for cap iw or an insanely high block proficiency champ to move ahead. So yeah i wasted a lot of farmed items and for nothing. Just not skilled enough for the champion boss

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    You gotta duel the Champion a bunch of times and work on the timing. Once you get that down, it’s not too bad.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

You gotta duel the Champion a bunch of times and work on the timing. Once you get that down, it’s not too bad.

I feel like duels are something people don't use enough. It helps me a lot, and there's a good site or two that lists duel targets. I do this before AW fights, etc., all the time.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

So i had just finished LOL easy path with 4/55 Aegon and was feeling very confident. I thought of trying out the dreadful act 6.2.6 champion fight. I had stacked up all the team revives, single revives potions. 1000 units worth of items in all and went in. The path was easy. Took 5/65 corvus awakened, 5/65 Nick awakened, 4/55 Aegon, 4/55 magik, 4/55 quake. Got to the last 10% with a lot of items to spare. Then i spent all of them trying to get rid of those indestructible charges... Failed miserably each time. And now i have quit the quest. I guess i will have to wait for cap iw or an insanely high block proficiency champ to move ahead. So yeah i wasted a lot of farmed items and for nothing. Just not skilled enough for the champion boss

I don't know about you but I wouldn't have the patience..I would tell my ally to shut up and stay in the quest till I complete it..
    I was stuck in the same situation against the collector.
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Same here though lt incould do it but quit because I could not get the hang of the champion
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    If you took all that time to build your stash why didn't you spend some of it watching videos and dueling the Champion?
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★

I feel like duels are something people don't use enough. It helps me a lot, and there's a good site or two that lists duel targets. I do this before AW fights, etc., all the time.
    I agree with this. I also think that given that "Duels" is no longer an alliance event, I think Duels should be unlimited. Get rid of Duel Credits altogether.
    Wonderful Idea I see no reason for the use of duel credits. We should have a training arena where you can fight any champ with selected nodes
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Sometimes its hard in the moment, but always remember that energy is much cheaper than items
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. You tried. Many of us have been there. You get roadblocked in a Fight and go all out to try and push through. Next time, you'll be more prepared.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Sceptilemaniac pulling that stunt would get you kicked from most alliances. Telling your alliance to "Shut up" so u can do solo content instead of joining alliance events isn't a smart move.
  • Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Morningstar. Sbe had 100% perfect block chance at 5 charges. And she will health steal too
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Don't feel bad. I've failed miserably against him twice and blew through all my items and units both times. Once with the altogether wrong team and once with BWCV who is excellent for this fight.

I just can't get my 5 dexes in. BWCV is awesome in that you can block the whole thing and Dex whatever part you're comfortable with. Her Sp2 will heal you back to full every time if you get at least one prowess up and gives Champion buff immunity. It was just hard to not make mistakes. I will try again in a couple weeks. Luckily units are easy to come by if you play regularly.