**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom bug

I was facing a Symbiote Spider-Man using Venom. Usually spiderverse characters can’t evade Venom but when his evade charge activates he can evade venom. I hope this is a bug because it didn’t used to be the case.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    was there buffet node, or otherwise any node that nullified venom's klyntar buff? venom needs his klyntar buff to be able to negate spiderverse evade. This is legit the 12th time this question has been asked and answered.
  • Options
    Foehammer1990Foehammer1990 Posts: 73
    edited February 2020
    Yeah there was I didn’t realize. I don’t follow the forum at all so I didn’t realize this had been asked.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Perhaps the mods could put a sticky post at the top explaining this. I've seen some variation of this question asked at least once a week since Venom was updated. I think it would go a long way to "keeping the forum tidy".

No offense intended, @Foehammer1990 . Just understand that we've seen this question a lot and getting a question repeated in this section tends to help push legitimate bugs off the front page.