**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Namor compensation

I feel like with the namor compensation we aren’t getting enough. The champion was needed and made worse than he was when released. I used 30,000 5* shards to get my namor. I ranked 4 him and loved him. He was the champion I wanted. He was by many considered to be one of the best in the game. As part of the compensation for him I feel like we should either get our shards back that we used on him for featured. Or be given a guaranteed Dr. Doom from the current featured and then a random champion from the current featured pool. If this were going to happen then when we sell namor we only get back the resources we used on him and we DO NOT get namor back at rank 1 level 1. I don’t know how others would feel about this. But to me this makes the compensation more worth it and satisfies me more as a player

Comments

• PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    But you still got champions from the crystals.
  • Yes you got champs. That you get given doom or another champion that is top in the game like namor was at the time. And then for all the other crystals of featured you opened you are given the shards to open for a random champ in the pool.
  • When I opened got namor I had intentions of him being my first 5/65 five star. Now I do not want that. I barely want to use him after the nerf. The way they have it now when you sell him you’ll get him back. But I don’t want him back I won’t level him back up. We should be given a champ that we will want to level up to replace him. That’s why I’m saying we should be given someone like a doom, ageon, etc. Kabam could give us the choice of the champ we want to replace him. This would be soo much better in my opinion. Just a thought tho
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    Already knew these type of posts were gonna pop up eventually....
  • I’m just leaving a thought
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    DRODRONE said:

Yes you got champs. That you get given doom or another champion that is top in the game like namor was at the time. And then for all the other crystals of featured you opened you are given the shards to open for a random champ in the pool.

Doom wasn't in the Namor crystals. Why would you get a champ that wasn't in there? You chose to open the crystals and those crystal state you will get a champ. Doesn't say you would or wouldn't get Namor. You got exactly what you were supposed to from the crystal. That's why they aren't refunding crystal shards.

The compensation is more than fair for the extremely small changes made to the champs. I have a R5 Cull and I honestly have a hard time telling the difference in the before and after. I recently pulled Namor but don't have him duped so I haven't gotten a chance to play with at all.

Watch this video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8CLyDxWOq8

Seatin even says there really isn't a big difference in Namor before and after. Kabam also didn't change his sig ability which is one of the biggest reasons people ranked him and he still has that ability. You're making a way bigger deal out of this than you need to be. Sell him or don't, 100% up to you but I feel these changes are barely noticeable.